Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Parochial Hall in Portarlington.

Options
  • 13-06-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know who to contact regarding renting out the Parochial hall... Is it Rev. Stevenson? or is there a caretaker for the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Steve_o wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know who to contact regarding renting out the Parochial hall... Is it Rev. Stevenson? or is there a caretaker for the place?

thats the one in the square stevo? im not too sure about that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

stevoman wrote: »
    thats the one in the square stevo? im not too sure about that one.

Yea its the one in the square. I wanna put on a gig there over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ask the man in the garage Steve ~ bet he knows!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

i bet he probably feckin owns it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Ask the man in the garage Steve ~ bet he knows!!

grrr dont get me started on that man!!!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

Sean ryan's petrol station he actually not all that bad known him since i was a baby but know where ye coming from.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

Steve_o wrote: »
    I'd say Rev. Stevenson.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ruby-J wrote: »
    grrr dont get me started on that man!!!!! :mad:
    Sorry,but whats wrong with him?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

what are you sorry for

kmart6 wrote: »
    Sorry,but whats wrong with him?!

he overcharges people. myself and a friend of mine on the offaly side. and whats worse it was only when i got the bill and my reaction made him take something off the bill.

Just because there are so many dubs in portarlington doesn't mean we have to pay dub prices. sheesh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

port wrote: »
    I'd say Rev. Stevenson.

Cheers, i figured it probably would be....

Lets leave Sean Ryan outta this folks, its about the parochial hall which he DOESN'T own...

well stevo i didnt wanna be rude and not answer kmart! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

lol Talk about on gaurd!:D:p

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gpex

Contact Revd Leslie Stevenson at his house opposite Kincora stores (Tom Carey) on Bracklone street. Or email him at lesliestevenson@eircom.net.

The hall has good parking facilities around it, kithchen, small meeting, room, disco lights, reasonable stage and rest area. I has a large seating area with toilets and cloakrooms. It is very cheap to rent but unfortunately the ladies loo is not wheel acssesible as it is upstairs.

Sean Ryan died last month, he or his family /had/have nothing to do with the hall, he owned the cinema and garage.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

never a good idea to post an email address on a public forum... there are spambot programs designed to pick these up....

pm instead.

Advertisement