Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN problem : Bought game, can't download.

Options
  • 13-06-2008 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I bought a game this morning and can't download it. Just after I purchased it, the PSN store froze. After going back in, and selected the game again, the download link wasn't there.

I even went into My Account thingy and it should that I paid for it but it's not in my download list.

I got onto Sony Ireland and they directed me to ring Playstation Customer Care in UK on a 0818 national rate number. I do not want to pay heavily for a call because their system messed up. Does anyone have the underlying UK number that the 0818 number points to?

OR

I know that there is a website setup that lists all these premium rate numbers and the underlying number for many web sites. Anyone know what that is?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Google really is my friend.

http://www.saynoto0870.com

Playstation Customer Care : +44 1923 653598

For posterity's sake,

Got through in seconds with no holding, well impressed.

Spent about 10 to 15 minutes on the phone with no resolution. He asked me to go into all the options that contained download lists. I tried to tell him that I did this many times, it just doesn't show up.

He escalated and promised a fix or resolution. Should hear back by email within 24 hours.

Still waiting on this to be resolved. Have been on to them about 7 or 8 times. Last week they messed up and "unpurchased" the wrong game on.

Extremely frustrating. I just hope this is an isolated incident with the PSN.

Wrong Thread

Advertisement