Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Katerrrs

It's actually spelt Tchibo though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stevieo

1huge1 wrote: »
    I said supermarkets, but just to be safe I also wrote down in that question lidl, aldi and ceebo.

Was it not that they tested products FOR Lidl, Aldi and Tchibo?

Yeah but the woman went on about how they just do their shopping as normal etc, so obviously they'd have to shop IN Lidl, Aldi and Tchibo to get the test products.

Agreed...BUT was it not that they were testing products for those places, as opposed to specifically taking place in 'supermarkets', which is what I thought I heard.

Also, if I had Lidl and Aldi in brackets with a line through it (supposing that's part of the answer), will I get marks? It was still legible like....

Yeah, they're really lenient about stuff like that in the Listening comprehension I believe...apparently, if you have the answer for one question written down in the wrong place (eg as the answer for the next question), you'll still be marked right for the previous question, as it's only testing your ability to comprehend rather than fill in the exact boxes as such.
    So basically if you write a lot down on the page then you'll get most of the answers i'd say, reagardless of whether the individual answers are in the right places.

• Advertisement

Wow! I wrote down every possible spelling of Mr. Paul D's name too....that's pretty sweet!

Advertisement