Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Grinds Galway area

Options
  • 13-06-2008 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi

Wondering if there is anyone out there who is giving irish grinds in galway city or county area, im applying for post grad in primary school teaching hopefully this year and really need to work on my irish, so i guess someone who would focus on the interview aspect of the irish oral for the interview too would be good, anyway i appreciate any relevant info :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

if you post a photo of yourself we'll be better able to recommend someone

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Did you try Arus na Gaeilge in NUIG, there's a notice board there some place, and it usually has folks offering Grinds for all levels...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Also check the Arus on Dominic street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

drake how would a photo enable ya's to recommend somewhere lol :rolleyes:???? Oo the confusion.

And yea cheers guys im sure aras na gaeilge is opened during summer, ill pop in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

you might try PMing gaeilgegrinds her name makes me think she might be able to help out for some reason :pac:

• Advertisement

Aye ill give her a try

some people dont get me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

DRakE wrote: »
    some people dont get me :(
    I lol'ed.

lol putting up a photo has no relevance to solving my issue of finding grinds my friend

moomoo2007 wrote: »
    lol putting up a photo has no relevance to solving my issue of finding grinds my friend
    stay with me on this one..

a hot girl posting a photo is directly related to amount of help that will be received.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: Hmm let me think this out, so what your saying is if i put a random mug shot of my hot self it will most definatly dictate a serious amount of replies in realtion to my question, oooooooooo how twisted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Welcome to the internet dear friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I'm here if needed, cheers for the mention.

Advertisement