Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 08/UEFA League

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mickyt

Sorry guys,
    Unfortunately, I wont be able to join the league.

I Dropped the cd and it scratched a little. and won't work for me.

I might try rent out the game and do a swappsies on the disk. or else trade it in next week for Battlefield, and hope(which my game store never seem to lately) that they don't check the disk

Sorry guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

mickyt wrote: »
    Sorry guys,
    Unfortunately, I wont be able to join the league.

I Dropped the cd and it scratched a little. and won't work for me.

I might try rent out the game and do a swappsies on the disk. or else trade it in next week for Battlefield, and hope(which my game store never seem to lately) that they don't check the disk

Sorry guys

Can I take Birmingham then, and Kensltz can have Norwich?

Actually can i change from QPR to Burnley ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

haha!! your all nuts, so whos who :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Ill be Birmingham, mickyt has dropped out. I think Kenslutz would like to be Norwich then and Dre wants to be Burnley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 kellermaneire

anyone fancy a game tonight i be on after work at eleven or so!!

you can be those teams, as long as their are others who arent,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

anyone fancy a game tonight i be on after work at eleven or so!!

i might be around then, log on and see

eh lads, there is 2 of you who have picked Charlton Ath, this is why I was going to set it up on a link rather than in game...

DELEMU & BENNYCON HAVE BOTH PICKED THE SAME TEAM, ONE OF YOU HAVE PLAYED ALREADY DELE, SO BENNY, CN YOU CHOOSE ANOTHER TEAM PLEASE? IF YOU AGREE I WILL REMOVE YOU AND YOU CAN LOG BACK IN AS ANOTHER TEAM.

Cheers

I am Y2Venom by the way . Send Invites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭cadogs

I'm trying to get in as many games as i can this week cos i'm away most of next week so i'll finish my games when i get back.

Jimmy Floyd is on fire for me so far....10 goals in 8 games!!!:D

Unfortunately against Moiph the game ended half way through at 1-1 cos his disk couldn't be read and i was given a 3-0 win which is kinda unfair but nothin u can do about it i suppose!!!

Is there any way you can look at a proper league table to see how many games people have played, points, goals for etc!?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fergmcd

having a problem with my disc being unreadable during the middle of matches so I am getting another fifa disk off a friend tomorrow and will be back on playing then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Anybody want a game tonight? Gamertag is below

i havent been online in awhile, but willl be online tomorrow from 7 if anyone wants to play just invite me and i will play! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

halolma wrote: »
    i havent been online in awhile, but willl be online tomorrow from 7 if anyone wants to play just invite me and i will play! Cheers

Ditto!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

The first match I had the disc came up unreadable as well so I automatically lost 3-0 :( it was a good game at 1-1 up to that point n all. And I've lost the 2 games after that as well, although due to my own fault :p

cadogs wrote: »
    I'm trying to get in as many games as i can this week cos i'm away most of next week so i'll finish my games when i get back.

Jimmy Floyd is on fire for me so far....10 goals in 8 games!!!:D

Unfortunately against Moiph the game ended half way through at 1-1 cos his disk couldn't be read and i was given a 3-0 win which is kinda unfair but nothin u can do about it i suppose!!!

Is there any way you can look at a proper league table to see how many games people have played, points, goals for etc!?

aye he destroyed me in our game, think he got 4

event wrote: »
    aye he destroyed me in our game, think he got 4

Ya that game was much closer than the scoreline suggested though!! Everything i hit just seemed to fly in/deflect in etc :D

Jimmy Floyd has a wicked shot alright...he's now up to 12 goals in 9 games! :cool:

good good, sure I will be on tonight if anyone wants a game, come on the Mighty Preston!!!

cadogs wrote: »
    Ya that game was much closer than the scoreline suggested though!! Everything i hit just seemed to fly in/deflect in etc :D

Jimmy Floyd has a wicked shot alright...he's now up to 12 goals in 9 games! :cool:

i thought that myself, it was a good game, i had a great chance at 3-2 to equalise, but he ran into the keeper instead

you went up the pitch and scored, game over

• Advertisement

event wrote: »
    i thought that myself, it was a good game, i had a great chance at 3-2 to equalise, but he ran into the keeper instead

you went up the pitch and scored, game over

Ha, ha thats true alright....if you had scored that chance it would have been squeaky bum time for me!!!

i should be on after 7 if anyone else is

I picked Burnley and to be honest i am upset now as they are so defensive . They dont suit my style of play.

well i picked southampton and they are ****e

next time, we should just pick a top league and dont allow the top 4 to be chosen, simple really.

i know it sounds simple but if we are to do it that way, it be best not to have an online league through fifa, as we have 2 Charlton teams in here :)

my disk is knackered at the moment, but should be on over the week if everyone is up for it!!!

can you not boot out teams as you are the admin?

or restrict it so that each team can only be picked once?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Okay guys did I get lost somewhere in translation here?

You go to online leagues...

What's the name and p/w of the league?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

halolma wrote: »
    eh lads, there is 2 of you who have picked Charlton Ath, this is why I was going to set it up on a link rather than in game...

DELEMU & BENNYCON HAVE BOTH PICKED THE SAME TEAM, ONE OF YOU HAVE PLAYED ALREADY DELE, SO BENNY, CN YOU CHOOSE ANOTHER TEAM PLEASE? IF YOU AGREE I WILL REMOVE YOU AND YOU CAN LOG BACK IN AS ANOTHER TEAM.

Cheers

Hi I am just back now and will be on tonight hopefully. Go ahead and delete me if need be but in fairness I dont know where DELEMU came out of taking Charlton

hey sorry, I havent been around lately, but will kickstart this league!!

I am on over the weekend if anyone wants a game... Benny are you not playing? I can remove you and you can join again with a different team.

Or does everyone think we should start again, and pick whatever team we want??

let me know your thoughts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Any sign of a UEFA Euro 2008 League?

Bags Spain!

Advertisement