Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil War anyone?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Judging by all the hardliner threads on this forum it's obvious that a civil war will take place soon.

Seriously it's a real pain in the bollix being preached to by those who are not happy with a democratic decision.

The question was asked and answered.
    Nobody will be executed, Tomorrow will be Saturday, I'll still be going on holidays next week spending Euro and we will still suck at football......

Yes or No the reality is that F'all will change....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno about civil war, but we wouldn't go wrong with a bit of 'cleansing' in certain parts of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

It is not entirely without doubt that the amalgamation of the European states could quite logically end in a civil war. There are similarities with the origins of the American civil war with regards to soverignty of member states and military encroachment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

i dunno about civil war, but we wouldn't go wrong with a bit of 'cleansing' in certain parts of the country.
    Leitrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Can we vote what parts?

Got the taste for voting now.... and I like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Rb wrote: »
    Leitrim?

Now you have done it.

Im going right now to fetch my hat and gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

egan007 wrote: »
    Judging by all the hardliner threads on this forum it's obvious that a civil war will take place soon.

Seriously it's a real pain in the bollix being preached to by those who are not happy with a democratic decision.

Nobody will be executed, Tomorrow will be Saturday, I'll still be going on holidays next week spending Euro and we will still suck at football......

funny you say that cause all this argueing did get me reading about the 1920s civil war.

Luckily being a pro treaty voter Id be on the side with all the weapons and country backings!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Rb wrote: »
    Leitrim?

What's wrong with Leitrim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Nothing. I believe him to be a British secret service agitator.

Now where did i leave my lynching noose and pitch fork.

egan007 wrote: »

Agreed on that part and on all the stupid melo drama.
    Don't agree on that part.
    Something will change.
    We're now guaranteed no abortion or prostitution will be brought in as per Coir's leaflets.
    We're going to keep our commissioner now as well as B.Cowen will go back to the 27 and go Wah wah wah we want our sweets.

Oh wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Nothing, after it's cleansed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

AH is ----> that way.(or possibly downwards but I can't figure out how to do a down arrow)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement