Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The task

Options
  • 13-06-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, wondering what you all thought of the task? Personally i think Kat did a great job and really showed her support and sympathy for Dennis and Rachel by sticking through Alex and Sylvia flaking. I thought Alex really blew it for them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Do you mean the giant steady-hand thing?

What a bunch of whiney bitches. Absolutely pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Thats the one. I'd love to put sylvia and alex in the cell and make them watch the housemates have a feast in the garden. The row afterwards when rex tried to light his cigarette was cccccrrrrrrraaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy what a nut job!

Yeah she needs to go. Big time.

It's not even amusing to watch. She's just a vile human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Terrible stuff all together. Hated the way Sylvia acted like Alex's lapdog. Guarantee you she wouldn't have taken off her suit had Alex not. After that, everything that came out of her mouth was just regurgitated 'Alex ghtetto speak'.

At one stage it looked like Alex and Sylvia (they were sitting on the counter in the kitchen) were sniggering and hoping the group failed.

The whole incident with the lighter summed Alex up. Self centred, aggressive, with a dash of 'the whole wolrd's against me'. Rex went up big style in my estimation. He showed alot of class keeping his nerve with her. Had that of been me I would have fcuked that lighter over the wall.

Yeah definitely agree. All that shít about being violated....what a psycho. If she's up for eviction this week she'll definitely be out. Having said that, I won't be too surprised if BB do something to make sure she avoids nomination. I'm sure they're loving her behaviour.

Personally I find her totally over the top and I don't think it's even remotely entertaining. She's an agressive, insecure, delusional bully and she should go get counselling for the obvious problems that she has.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think those pads are the same thing as slendertone, i think they're designed to improve on gaining muscle mass and if they're being applied to fat its very uncomfortable. Kat was in tears before anyone else and she made it through. When she gave her talk about how she would stick it out to show her support i really wanted to give her a hug!!!

Alex is so out next week!

Advertisement