Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know someone who collects wooden pallets.

Options
  • 13-06-2008 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I have about 10 pallets of different sizes left in my garden(after a build). does anyone know of anyone/company that collects them.?...i cant wait till halloween!
    Please PM me the details if you know of anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Don't know where you are but you can usually take pallets/unpainted scrap wood to a Recycling centre FoC.

I cut ours up with a jigsaw and they go in the wood-burner (no I don't want yours :))

SSE

• Registered Users Posts: 46,159 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved to DIY

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Occasionally the people who deliver your stuff on pallets charge you a deposit for the pallet, kinda like a rent. Be sure you can't get 20 quid back for them somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

callie16v wrote: »
    I have about 10 pallets of different sizes left in my garden(after a build). does anyone know of anyone/company that collects them.?...i cant wait till halloween!
    Please PM me the details if you know of anyone.

Bonfire night is Monday week!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 callie16v

Yeah sorry, should have said im based in Dublin 15. the recycling place in coolmine dosen't take pallets for some reason.

Advertisement