Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cancelling test

Options
  • 13-06-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hiya, i just found out i have to cancel my test, its almost exactly 10 working days until it.do they mean you must give 10 normal days notice or 10 working days? I've spent hours tryin to get through to the phone number but its constantly engaged! on their website it says you can contact them by email but it doesnt say that you can actually cancel a test by email.. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

do they mean you must give 10 normal days notice or 10 working days?
    10 normal days.

I'm unsure if it can be done by email.

Did you try to telephone the test centre itself? They may be able to assist you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

i cancelled the test just few hours before, i knew i wouldnt make it on time and i rang them anyway

and next time i didnt have to pay anything extra when i went next time

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

I know with SGS you can cancel by email as long as the email was sent before the deadline. They read and replied to me 2-3 days later (after the deadline) telling me they would rearrange my test date.

Advertisement