Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Lancia Delta returns

Options
  • 13-06-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

000186e71a3r.jpg

From RTE Motoring sections

The famous Italian brand Lancia will make its return to Ireland at the end of 2008 in time for the 2009 registration rush. Prices start at 21,000 euros.
    From the rear it looks like a badged engineered Hyundai I30.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

NO NO - its rotten - whats the deal with the back lights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I wish car companies would stop dusting off old badges and sticking them on a modular piece of sh-i-te.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

mike65 wrote: »
    I wish car companies would stop dusting off old badges and sticking them on a modular piece of sh-i-te.

Mike.

+1....its a sin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

With all this re-hashing of old marques I suppose its only a matter of time before Ford bring back the Capri:D or the modle-T

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

Hideous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Lancia isn't exactly a resurrected marque ...it's been on sale on the continent continously.

That "Delta" is a bit vile though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

If you ignore the light cluster at the back it looks very similar to the previous model focus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

mike65 wrote: »

Mike.

I see you've never driven in Europe. Lancias are common there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Yeah they just gave up on RHD markets in the mid '90s. I guess the cars are mostly Fiat these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,353 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

the LD intra was a beaut though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

They'd better make an Integrale HF turbo while they're busy reviving the Delta name.

Lancias are popular cars down in Southern Europe, they have the Ypsillon I think it is which is a supermini and is fair ugly, something based on the Fiat Idea(forgot the name of it), something around the size of a Focus saloon, the Thesis and they have their own version of the Fiat Ulyesse/Peugeot 807 etc too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

What ever about that Delta, (it is grosse), I wouldn't mind seeing this machine making a return.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/06/06/return-of-lancia-fulvia-gets-green-light-again/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

G Luxel wrote: »
    000186e71a3r.jpg

From RTE Motoring sections

The famous Italian brand Lancia will make its return to Ireland at the end of 2008 in time for the 2009 registration rush. Prices start at 21,000 euros.
    From the rear it looks like a badged engineered Hyundai I30.....

if they bring this into production i promise to burn down any alfa fait and lancia factor y if given the chance !!!

ruining a cult classic !!

Advertisement