Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Beers Tonight

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

LadyE wrote: »
    God Im thick. And always think the worse..

Sorry!
    Its ok...the internet thinks yore cute ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Next spontaneous boards pissup in Cork, you all better get your arses down there awaiting the call :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Also must apologise to Kaimeras mate Brian for almost getting him killed by the psycho French girl in front of us!!

She gave me a look that would have split stone. Forgot what you said now but it was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Cork will be a little harder to make it to.

Don't think my motion sickness will appreciate the five or six hour bus journey for a few hours drinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The Don wrote: »
    She gave me a look that would have split stone. Forgot what you said now but it was funny.

Holland scored, I went WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then pointed the finger at you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Holland scored, I went WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then pointed the finger at you!

Thats it. They scored, you roared and she turned round and gave me the evil eyes. I looked at you and then you pointed the finger at me. I could only laugh.

It was nicely done.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

BOLL*X I would have went to this, tut I was too busy gloating over my new bbq to read AH. Tut.

Thats a lesson I wont forget, sniff.

chuci, I had a spare bed and a sofa!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

ryoishin wrote: »
    BOLL*X I would have went to this, tut I was too busy gloating over my new bbq to read AH. Tut.

Thats a lesson I wont forget, sniff.

chuci, I had a spare bed and a sofa!

Theres one on Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Whats the story with Friday?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

A big gay orgy is scheduled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

D2 from 5.30 onwards - big thread in BGRH.

Bring condensed milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

A big gay orgy is scheduled.
    Guess you wont have to whack off in the jacks friday then :)

Bah, I'd be quite tempted to stay for another beers. Random nerds can be fairly fun. My other option is far better though. Free pints and wine at my college's 4th year show and then house parties compared to the 5.50+ for a pint of Heineken and then them charging me over that anyway :mad:

I was in Dorans on the Sat night too lol, had a naggin of Jager in my back pocket so I went to the bar for a can of Red Bull and it was gonna cost me 5.10!!! I just drank it straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dude...

Seriously you have to come....

Ok, we'll all take naggins with us and make it a cheap night :)

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Dude...

Seriously you have to come....

Ok, we'll all take naggins with us and make it a cheap night :)

Haha. Nah, I've gotta go to the exhibition. Too many friends showing. I may be back working in Dublin in about 2 weeks so I'll be sure to make the call :D

Advertisement