Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Beers Tonight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

yup! this is me proving a point to admins AS WELL as having fun :D

P.S. LadyE, if she's pissed, she won't notice your gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

LadyE wrote: »
    I have to go to a ****ty bbq at my mothers..sher's pissed already..not fun

Bummer. There are few more annoying creatures than drunk mothers!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

This is why I love Boards! Cant make it myself but am looking forward to the Beers on the 28th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I'm in for tonight too, I'll pm you my number Red just to make things easier.

I'm gonna head in for about half seven to catch the start of the match if they are showing it so if anyone is gonna be heading in around that time give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

RedXIV wrote: »
    yup! this is me proving a point to admins AS WELL as having fun :D

P.S. LadyE, if she's pissed, she won't notice your gone :D

Good point :D

hmmmm what to do?!

Where is the church?? If I make an appearance how will I know its you lot?

• Advertisement

aidan24326 wrote: »
    Bummer. There are few more annoying creatures than drunk mothers!

Theres not. This one starts fights. Mainly with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Pfft... this has nothing on Terrypalooza...

Just thinking lads, i don't think the Church has the match on, we might be better at a sports bar like the woolshed?

just a though?

Lady E

this is me:

Hard to miss :D

click here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Right so it's Keatings aka the churh and what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I might be up for this.

I'm not dressed for anywhere decent though as I'm working til seven.

Woolshed would be grand for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wait wait, someone needs to gimme directions here, I'll be getting the bus to O'Connell St so where do I go from there?

I might be up for this.

I'm not dressed for anywhere decent though as I'm working til seven.

Woolshed would be grand for me!

ah i'm not up for dressing to impress. we'll keep it casual eh?

Woolshed sounds good to me too, good idea Red

I'll be there just before half seven so if anyone wants to meet up then just look for this guy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56206998&postcount=29

@ Kold: get off the bus on O Connell Street, head north (away from the Liffey) to the very end of O Connell street, turn left and then keep walking straight that way. After about a minute you will see an Aldi on your left, and across the street from that beside the big cinema is a bar called the Woolshed, that's where we'll be

Kold wrote: »
    Wait wait, someone needs to gimme directions here, I'll be getting the bus to O'Connell St so where do I go from there?

Ok well henry street is to the right hand side of the spire if your facing the river, same side as GPO. Just head to the very end of that street

ah i'm not up for dressing to impress. we'll keep it casual eh?

page4.asp?suptype=1&t=2&sub_type=175&prod_id=1195&col=30

That's what I'm currently wearing, so I'm well suited to an Aussie bar!

orestes wrote: »
    Woolshed sounds good to me too, good idea Red

I'll be there just before half seven so if anyone wants to meet up then just look for this guy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56206998&postcount=29

@ Kold: get off the bus on O Connell Street, head north (away from the Liffey) to the very end of O Connell street, turn left and then keep walking straight that way. After about a minute you will see an Aldi on your left, and across the street from that beside the big cinema is a bar called the Woolshed, that's where we'll be

Mr X., what's the craic with ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I had a coupla bevvies over lunch and ive a goo on me now, but ive a garden to clear out tomorrow :(

Mr X, what's the craic with ya!

:eek::eek::eek:

Who the fook are you?! And edit that post to take my name out of it please dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

:eek::eek::eek:

Who the fook are you?! And edit that post to take my name out of it please dude!

:D:D:D

You might want to edit your own post to take your name out too.

I went to school with your brother and everytime I bump into you when I'm drunk, I call you his name!

• Advertisement

You might want to edit your own post to take your name out too.

I went to school with your brother and everytime I bump into you when I'm drunk, I call you his name!

Sh!t, forgot about that. Edited now

Which brother, the little one or the big one? Hang on, did I bump into you in Fibbers recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Ah, yay. Good old internets *kisses it*

Sh!t, forgot about that. Edited now

Which brother, the little one or the big one? Hang on, did I bump into you in Fibbers recently?

A few times in Fibbers yeah.

He's your older brother.

ok, so far got:
    Me, Orestes, Kold, Dolphinius, Cmol, Eddie.Fandango, chopperbyrne, MIN2511, LadyE and another non boardsie(gasp) female

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dolphinius

Ok well henry street is to the right hand side of the spire if your facing the river, same side as GPO. Just head to the very end of that street

Okay REDXIV, see you there at 8:00pm. Might travel up to the Woodshed after a pint, to meet up with the football watchers.

A few times in Fibbers yeah.

He's your older brother.

Hmmm, well I shall find out later tonight who you are for sure if you're coming along to this little adventure!

Just so I know, are we al meeting at the Woolshed or are some people meeting at the church and then meeting up with the others later? I'm confused now

dolphinius wrote: »
    Okay REDXIV, see you there at 8:00pm. Might travel up to the Woodshed after a pint, to meet up with the football watchers.

This is my original plan from last week and i'm going to do this first. everyone else can meet up in the woolshed first to catch the match or the church to meet up with us but after the match or a bit in the church we'll merge together.

Edit, am meeting admiralofthefleet first at half six though but still going back to church at 8 :D in case he thinks i've forgotten

Right, so who is going direct to the Woolshed and who is going to the Church?

Looks liek Ive been nomitated to pick up some baby cousins to take them to the bbq inn question - plus..this is turning out to be all boys..GASP! Might give it a miss..and maybe go to the next beers!

• Advertisement

LadyE wrote: »
    Looks liek Ive been nomitated to pick up some baby cousins to take them to the bbq inn question - plus..this is turning out to be all boys..GASP! Might give it a miss..and maybe go to the next beers!

Boo-urns!

Boo-urns!

Advertisement