Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip piercings..

Options
  • 13-06-2008 6:54pm

Ahhhh I'm so annoyed... blah.

Ive to get a job this summer.. ew.. work..

But ive had my lip pierced for like just over 8 weeks.. and now Ive to take it out! :(:(:( I cant even wear a retainer! How long will it take to close up?

I HATE work! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

whack in a retainer or just dont wear the ball on the piercing, almost un-noticeable

it will close up fairly quick since you've only had it done 8 weeks

edit: i feel your pain, ive to remove mine for work plus my plugs... best bet is to just grit your teeth and wear a retainer in the piercing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

As Wilburt said retainer. Now I personnally end up chewing mine so you might want to but a few extras to be safe.

haha yeah i just wear my labret post and its titanium, gotta watch my gums

I chew on it as is.. Sooo will prolly be investing in a few... dozen! :D

just whack a pen in your mouth instead :)
    thats what i do when i remember and realise im messin with the bar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

I'm Not Allowed Wear Mine So I Just Take The Ball Off And Suck It In If Someone With Authority Comes Along..

Can't Figure Out How To Hide The Nose Piercing I Got While Off Work For A Month Though..

tasha1 wrote: »
    Can't Figure Out How To Hide The Nose Piercing I Got While Off Work For A Month Though..

A tiny plaster?

or.. get the smallest lil stud.. you know the ones with the jewely thing.. (I dont know the name.. don't have it pierced) and pull off the jewel so its just a tiny silver dot..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

It's already pretty small but i'll probably get inspected when i return..

My boss and i do not gel!

Meh.. Screw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

getting mine done on monday, was just wondering how long ill have to leave it before i can put a retainer in.. work mightn't approve.

Advertisement