Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilrush Courthouse

• 13-06-2008 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi, wondering if anybody here can help, im a stenographer and will be working in Kilrush court next week problem is I can't find an address for it anywhere -

If anybody could give me an address for it/tell me the name of the street its on I would be so greatfull, i'm in real difficulty here.

Also if anybody knows anywhere good to stay nearby that they could reccommend that would be great.

Thanks

~Abrean~

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

I'm pretty sure it's on Moore St. Crottys is a lovely spot to stay in, if you can get a room (it's regularly booked out) but if they're full Buggles is also nice.
    Best of luck with the stenographing.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭Abrean

Thanks a mil Sham Squire:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Camo1725

Yea Crotty's is a really nice place to stay.

If you are heading to the courthouse from the square (i.e the big roundabout in the centre of the town.) go down the street with Lillis Travel (can be seen from the square) and keep going until you pass out a mace shop and you are near the courthouse, it is a noticable building, hope you enjoy your stay in kilrush.

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Kilrush is tiny. I wouldn't be too worried about finding it. Just ask someone when you get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

How dare you! Kilrush is the capitol of West Clare. Practically a sprawling metropolis compared to Kilmihil or Kilmurry Mcmahon (real place). Frances street is one of the widest streets in Europe(with a supervalu on it). The Marina is one of the largest in the Northern Hemisphere(to contain a little floating fake dolphin). Tiny? Hah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Locking this thread as it is over five years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement