Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well vz61 "Scorpion" Discussion

Options
  • 13-06-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

Any queries or opinions go here :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭babyjames

Nice looking piece Motosam,Might make it my next purchase when i find the wifes credit card:D Do you mind me asking how long you had to wait for it to arrive, I placed an order last Friday and any time i check the progress it just says we will ship shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Looks nice, was thinking of getting one as a back up the the AK...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Tony bought one in to eirsoft as a tester, and I put dibs on it :D

They are well below a joule, and small, so maybe rsov.com, they have mags too, bloody cheap.

I don't want everyone getting them lads, but they are nice :D

I'll skirmish it asap and post on proper usage and eventually internals.

Edi: awkward shape to holster though, but an ak mag rig, the plate carrier flap can be used as a holster, I use it sometimes for a chest draw for pistols, use a lanyard though, it can fall out.

Lol well i almost ordered one with the AK the other night... They come with a drum mag don't they?

You can get them on rsov without them.

I don't have one, nor do I want one, they look shit.

Plus these mags are brilliant, double stack, all bbs shot follower, and loops through the tiny mag brilliantly, much nicer than the mp5 short mags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hm, MP7 gearbox :)

A guy at Fingal last time had one. Nice little piece. Just please, nobody use the drum!

Hm, MP7 gearbox :)

A guy at Fingal last time had one. Nice little piece. Just please, nobody use the drum!

Fire selector is super solid though, none of that wonky bollox.

I agree, drum is bad, 58 rounds in this little mag, great.

Indeed the drum does look at bit silly, wasn't aware you could get them without the drum, handy that

zero19 wrote: »
    Indeed the drum does look at bit silly, wasn't aware you could get them without the drum, handy that

I think rsov takes a drum out of the box, sells it separately, takes a box mag out, sells separately.

It lets the drum scum have their fun and us "normals" have our 20 round (58 round :D) box mags :)

Advertisement