Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Japanese

Options
  • 13-06-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Anyone else on here doing the Japanese exam next friday? I dont think there is too many of us. What are your thoughts are you prepared enough? I have a week off to study for it so should be ok...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Yeah, I'm doing it. Really gotta get my act together this week, I'm not expecting an easy finale to the LC at all haha :D

How have you gone about studying for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Me too :) Wow that must be us all :p

Have you been doing classes, yeah? Or self-taught? I had a 2 hour class every saturday.

After accounting, I'm spending the two days cramming. Really just need to re-familiarise myself with some kanji, learn a bit of tape grammar, and then I should be fine. You using the Nihongo Kantan book?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Started doing regular group classes back during T.Y. Been doing hour long private ones the past three months.

Really gotta drill some vocab. into myself this week.

...and some kanji.

...bit of grammar revision wouldn't hurt.

Man, I'm f***ed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

We don't have TY.. I started in 5th year.. Yeah lotsa vocab needed

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Oh! Do any of you do the classes in Michael's? I did them for two years, but had to stop in the middle of fifth year (around Feb 07) because I got sick. I decided that I had too much to catch up on during sixth year so I dropped it. :(

I wonder would I know any of you..?

• Advertisement
Advertisement