Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok anyone feeling lonley,,,

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yuk! She's not even pretty!

One but I do tend to agree with is her idea that we dont change the type of person we are when we die. I can be a dick sometimes and when I die I dont think I'll just become an enlightened being .... I'll still laugh at old people falling over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭johnsix

Is she serious?
    Thats not a paranormal phenomenon, it's a full blown mental illness.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Wow. My two favourite subjects in one post.

Seriously though, when I hear about people having ghostly sexual encounters, it makes me sigh. It doesnt fit with my view of it all. I mean, spirits by definition have left their bodies behind, why would they feel the need to interfere with yours? It just doesnt work for me. I would agree that personality could be carried on, but sexual predilictions? Why? If they liked icecream would they raid your fridge too?

It just seems to me that someone might be projecting their own sexual ideas and wishes onto their spiritual belief system.

Obviously my viewpoint is that spirit exists, which many will think deluded anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

phantom pregnecy,,,lmao,,,

I went out with a ghost before. Things didnt work out. There was an age difference of 500 years . Not only that but we wanted to do different things. I liked going out for drinks and going to the cinema .All she wanted to do was walk up and down the stairs.
    She only dressed in white which got on my nerves. I also found it hard to trust her because i could see right through her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

hahaha,,,lmao:D

Advertisement