Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dry cleaner in city centre?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a dry cleaner in the city centre? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Zero responses? Is this a forum full of smelly hippies? ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Well, we're not all sophistimicated City folk like you! :pac:

The only dry cleaner that I use is in Bishopstown and it is behind the Blue Ginger Chinese resteraunt which is in the next lot over from the Wilton shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Isn't there one at the bottom of Barrack Street, near the Enterprise? Wouldn't have a clue about how good it is though.

What about Golden Pages like?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

There's one on Pembroke Street, Satellite dry cleaners. I've used them a few times and no complaints.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 surfette

Jackie Lennox's, right next door to the chipper on Bandon road.

I'm probably a little late in responding to this, as I'm sure you've found your dry cleaner by now !! Just to mention that I recently left 2 curtains into Jackie Lennox's Bandon Road - one came back an inch shorter, the other came back ripped ! Null points Jackie !:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

theres a place in town too.. on castle street.. cant rememer the name of it though

Advertisement