Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't check my results...stupid website!!

Options
  • 13-06-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

OK, for some reason it says my username or password is invalid!!?

Username is my K number and password i chose!

How do i get this fixed!? and i also can't get into my student mail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

Three things to check,

1. The username for the log on for your results has to have a capital 'K' not lowercase(like your email log in).

2. The password isn't your normal one its a specific one they sent you in your email.

3. If you can get into your student email it's possible that the site is down temporarily, or your password has been changed.

In any case the best contact is the helpdesk, call 061 - 208208 and ask for the help desk they'll sort you out but you'll have to prove who you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I can't login either. it is a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

This happened me too, just keep trying to log in over and over, it worked eventually, one of the guys in my course had the same issue, and it worked for him too...

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

When logging in to E-lit be sure to put ''student/ before your student number

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Is there a way to find out what your exact percentage is rather than just knowing you passed or failed ?

• Advertisement

You're G.P.A. gives an overall result just above the individual results!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

Ok still nothing, now when i even try to go to student mail, it says "trying to redirect you" and the page never comes up.

. The password isn't your normal one its a specific one they sent you in your email.

When I did check my mail last week for that password...I never got one!?

It's a joke, I sent an email last week to the helpdesk saying I couldn't get into my mail and they fixed it, but it's gone again.

Any one else have any luck with it?

Ring Them It's way Easier!

Advertisement