Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Star Trek character

• 14-06-2008 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

Hey,

So I thought I would start a thread about your favourite Star Trek character. This is a hard one for me but I will list the one's that jump to mind as being my favourites and maybe by the end, I will know which one I like the best.

Picard
    Worf (Could have a very dry and funny delivery of lines)
    Data
    The Ferengi - Quark, Rom and Nog. Quark can deliver the most ordinary pieces of speech and make them so funny. Originally I didn't like Rom but I think he's great now. Physically, his movements and delivery are very funny.
    Riker
    Doctor Phlox
    Trip Tucker
    Archer
    Sisko
    Seven of Nine - Nothing to do with her tight clothing, chest or blonde hair ;)
    Gul Dukat
    Garak

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Previous thread on this is here.

Picard is mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Oopps, didn't see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I forgot to mention Q is one of my favourites. I always like Lwaxanna Troi and found her funny. I always liked when she went to ask the computer to do something she would knock on it or how she would always called Worf "Mr Wolf".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Picard- a very complex well thought out character, its really difficult to achieve that level of realism in a character as mostly in books and tv all their traits are explained from the beginning, or they're kind of one dimensional.

T'pol- she was very cool a lot of the time, very self controlled or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Garak!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Garak!

the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Garak, Worf and Sisko

Advertisement