Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N73?

• 14-06-2008 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

What's the best price on a Nokia N73 in Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭caoimhemo

Try adverts,ie, there are a few unlocked going for around the 100 mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I've made a post in the one for €100 4 days ago on adverts but the seller has not replied yet :/

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=42280&cpage=5&perpage=15&cat=14#poststart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

This is the WORST phone Nokia have ever made in my mind, between the slow S/W (slowest i've ever seen on any device) and crashing stay well away. Our company got them in 18 months ago and between them all they have been replaced either because of complaints and/or accidental (and on purpose) "accidents".

I use a N95 8gb now - great phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Rubbish phone TBH. Very slow and glitchy. Got rid of mine a while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭camo11

Stay well clear of the N73 ....got rid of mine !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Still looking for a cheap one regardless. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭branners69

Still looking for a cheap one regardless. Thanks

I have an N73 for the past year and am very pleased with it, mind you I had to jiggle it a bit and apply a non-european firmware which had all the glitches ironed out!

You should get one in decent condition for the €100-€150 mark off adverts or otherwise your looking at €200 or €250!

Advertisement