Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Place That Buys Used DVDs

Options
  • 14-06-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

I have a fair few DVDs that I want to get rid of. Does anyone know anywhere in the city that buys used DVD movies? And if so, what they give for them?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Try Game in Cruises street or Gamestop in the Cresecent shopping centre.
    They may not give you money for them but may offer shop credit.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Cheers...will ask them but would prefer cash. Have used Gamestop for trading in Xbox games before and they give more credit than cash so I doubt they give too much for DVDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Xtra-vision sell preowned DVDs too, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

the book shop on high street, they buy and sell

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Don't bother going to Gamestop with them unless you are happy getting between 25cent to one euro a dvd.

Why don't you list them on the adverts.ie part of this site, and see if you get any takers? I have bought a few bits there and I know from looking at that site, there are plenty of buyers from Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I sold a big bunch of dvds and games a few years ago on boards and it worked out really well. Even made some friends out of it... Worth considering.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MikeTyson

yup the guy near the market gives money for dvds books and magazines.. doesnt pay you much for them but better than nothing :):D

Cheers for all the replies lads. I was actually looking at Adverts earlier and there seems to be a decent trade in DVDs on there so think I will stick them up there first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

High street bookstore that does tapes/cds/dvds offeres crap cash
    for the value of a DVD etc.

What about Cash Convertors? someone mentioned in Limerick there
    is a place which is basically a Pawn shop.

~B

Have them up on Adverts and have already sold four. Must have a look for that pawn shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement