Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roll call for campus

Options
  • 14-06-2008 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

maybe this is a bit premature but anyway if you've applied for campus accomdation stick your name down. few of my friends were talking about how in england you can track your flat mates through a site before you move in so think of this as a simplified version haha kinda a get to know eachother thing.
    Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Planning to apply for one of the Auditor places, so hopefully I'll be on-campus, since I'm in AMerica atm and can't house-hunt =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

fingers crossed for campus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ali24

Hi, Ive applied but haven't hear yet - has anyone else?
    I applied to Glenomena for the yr as I'm a postgrad, so hope I get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

If you're hopefully starting your first year at ucd in september when do you apply and where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ali24

Bajingo, I'm not certain as I am applying as a postgrad but I'd say you might want to take a look at the following:

http://www.ucd.ie/residences/apply_cao.html

Good luck! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Bajingo wrote: »
    If you're hopefully starting your first year at ucd in september when do you apply and where?

You apply when you get a position in UCD. Like when you send back your acceptance, you also send off your form for accomodation. Well thats what I remember from 3 years ago! To make sure though just ring the UCD switchboard at 01-7160000 and ask to be put through to the accomodation office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭peachystarr

Any final years not get campus for next year?? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

no campus for me !!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭MissLe

Don't mean to gloat but I got campus! Whoop! Am a postgrad...

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭maximalistic

Moving into Glenomena on Wednesday:D

• Advertisement

do you have to bring up your own duvet or is there one supplied?

Moving into Glenomena on Wednesday:D

what house are you in and what time are you headin over to glenomena?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭maximalistic

Pharm07 wrote: »
    do you have to bring up your own duvet or is there one supplied?

Your own duvet is supplied but bring up your own sheets and covers
    Pharm07 wrote: »
    what house are you in and what time are you headin over to glenomena?

House 2, moving up tomorrow sometime possibly in the morning, the earlier the better?

Your own duvet is supplied but bring up your own sheets and covers

House 2, moving up tomorrow sometime possibly in the morning, the earlier the better?

G3 for me. brought some of my stuff up today. Have to get a plate, saucepans, glasses etc. Theres nothing there at all.....:mad:

Also, the fridges are teeny tiny, how are you supposed to fit all your groceries and tw other peoples groceries in those wee things!!??? Maybe i'm just a greedy c^nt, but i need my food!!!

those electric cards are going to cause problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Willum101

so everyone moved into glenomena? hopefully ill be in on saturday. we should all have a boards meet up haha anyone in house 4 btw?

Willum101 wrote: »
    so everyone moved into glenomena? hopefully ill be in on saturday. we should all have a boards meet up haha anyone in house 4 btw?

house 3, I'll be spying on you!! head up on sunday. Brought my clothes up on wednesday but didnt meet any of the flatmates. kinda scared!!

Advertisement