Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Series 4 Finale Photos(SPOILERS)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭daithi_student

Wow i'm loving the red dalek! Could the outlandish rumours be true is
    harriet jones
    inside it??? that would be a twist!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Wow i'm loving the red dalek! Could the outlandish rumours be true is
    harriet jones
    inside it??? that would be a twist!

I really, really hope not. Thats a bit silly.

No one sels think the red Dalek just looks like they chucked a couple extra bits on an old one?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Wow, that's awesome looking! :eek:

The Red dalek looks boss, but Davros! That's one helluva sweet update - he remains both faithful to the original design, yet with a spiffing modern polish. Also, I love how his only hand is mecahnical (given how it was shot off during the Classic series)

I think I'm going to have to turn my excitement dial all the way up to 11! Tis funny given how otherwise blah series4 has been :D

SDooM wrote: »
    I really, really hope not. Thats a bit silly.

No one sels think the red Dalek just looks like they chucked a couple extra bits on an old one?

Ya i hope its not her either, 1) because i liked her character circa series 1 and 2) because its a bit of a plot stretch!

I'm thinking that maybe its linked to the hand with the red fingernails that picked up the masters ring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

pixelburp wrote: »
    I think I'm going to have to turn my excitement dial all the way up to 11!

ah, dont do that lol...

is this the Mark4 travel machine?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Ever notice how those fan / entertainment sites get much better photos than the ones you can view on the official BBC site.

Ever notice how those fan / entertainment sites get much better photos than the ones you can view on the official BBC site.

I'm sure the beebs is not beyond whipping up some publicity "illicitly", if thats what you're getting at! :)

Forget Bobby Davro! it looks as though Dempsey and Makepeace will save the day!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

New trailer just shown on BBC2

Davros "The Children Of Time Are Moving Against Us"

Davros " Welcome To My New Empire Dok-Tor"

• Advertisement

New trailer just shown on BBC2

Davros "The Children Of Time Are Moving Against Us"

Davros " Welcome To My New Empire Dok-Tor"
    *IMMEDIATELY searches on YouTube*

:eek: :D

*IMMEDIATELY searches on YouTube*

:eek: :D

Tried and couldnt find them, if anyone has a linky please post :(

It's looking interesting!

I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT!!!! this two parter looks like its gonna be amazing in fact if its as good as it looks there should be a "sorry for doubting RTD thread!" Not that I ever did!:p

I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT!!!! this two parter looks like its gonna be amazing in fact if its as good as it looks there should be a "sorry for doubting RTD thread!" Not that I ever did!:p

himmmmmm.... climb into the search engine and see how we all felt the same about Last of the Time Lords.... untill we saw it......

himmmmmm.... climb into the search engine and see how we all felt the same about Last of the Time Lords.... untill we saw it......

Yeah but the two eps leading in kinda made up for the pee-pee ending for me.

OK i just got back from the last of the time lords thread and was brought back to reality with a bump! yes he built us up last year only to press the reset button but i still have faith! it is RTDs last full series so maybe hes put in an extra special effort to go out with a bang!? I really hope so because the idea has sooo much potential!

I don't think the copout "reset" button of episode 13 should somehow detract from the preceeding fantastic 2 episodes & the Doctor / Master interplay from the 13th. A bit of wood-for-the-trees mantality there no?

I don't think the copout "reset" button of episode 13 should somehow detract from the preceeding fantastic 2 episodes & the Doctor / Master interplay from the 13th. A bit of wood-for-the-trees mantality there no?

Ya thats what i tried to say, he built us up with a brilliant plot, dialogue and master/doctor relationship but ultimatly hit the reset button to tie up all the loose strings. And i'm hoping that the same type of thing doesn't leave a small stain on what looks set to be an amazing series finale!

• Advertisement

New "Journeys End" Clip:eek:

The Crucible!!

"Journeys End" - to be 65 mins

Advertisement