Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finally (?) ...the car that runs on water

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Interesting, but they don't say how long their fancy membrane lasts, other than longer than existing systems.
    I wonder how many mpg it gets.

This is just a fancy battery using the energy from the creation of the membrane

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

then there also would be the car that runs on (compressed) air

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

peasant wrote: »
    then there also would be the car that runs on (compressed) air

So that's what became of Beyond 2000.

The air powered car seems a better option with no fancy chemicals or expensive nanotech membranes.
    But we've been promised it's just around the corner for a few years now.
    I wonder could you fill up for free using the air lines at the local filling station :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

peasant wrote: »

Attn all busses, taxis, commuters and car poolers... cut your water costs, get your passengers to pay their way.. buy one of these now, any model will do. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

dloob wrote: »
    So that's what became of Beyond 2000.

The air powered car seems a better option with no fancy chemicals or expensive nanotech membranes.
    But we've been promised it's just around the corner for a few years now.
    I wonder could you fill up for free using the air lines at the local filling station :pac:

knowing the tax office they'd stick colour dye in it so you have green air coming out the exhaust !

• Advertisement
Advertisement