Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get back into WoW

Options
  • 14-06-2008 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

The Leaving Cert is over soon and I'm looking to get back into WoW.
    I haven't played since before December and I'm divided on whether to bring my beloved Mortolk (65 Warlock - first character) up to 70 or whether to start again.

I was just curious: Are there any PVP Irish Guilds out there with a decent number of active people in them?
    If there isn't any PVP I guess I could settle for PVE.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Check the sticky in the main forum, it will let you know what guilds and realms you are on. And onto your first question, i would lvl up to 70. As thats when the game begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Anti wrote: »
    As thats when the game begins to become a pain in the ass and you learn how fun levelling is compared to sitting around waiting for guildys to want to go raiding.

Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

haha. Bet he goes and buys aoc now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

All i can say is, If you have quit WoW then DO NOT GO BACK!

Advertisement