Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 2 - The Assessment Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mstar

Elorfanato wrote: »
    So the people who have received their breakdowns are the people who have already done their PCAs etc? Can we get some confirmation on this from someone? Has anyone got a mark breakdown who got the delay email?

Just got mine! I passed! (i was in the delay group)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭missyme82

well i've just got mine haven't opened it yet!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 CJ092

mstar wrote: »
    Just got mine! I passed! (i was in the delay group)

Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭tony1985

Maverick89 wrote: »
    It appears that way. I have had my PCA and medical and received breakdown

Same. Had PCA but had to change medical date was unable to attend on original date. All our ac scores sound VERY similar from what I'm reading. Hope those still to hear get the news they were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭missyme82

i passed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 papa.....2013

missyme82 wrote: »
    i passed
    lol excellent chick

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Babybuns

i passed

Congrats missyme82

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Babybuns

i passed

Congrats missyme82

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭biker701

Howdy folks, been a while since I ventured here. I just got the email saying I passed AC(was in the delay group). Many still waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mstar

CJ092 wrote: »
    Congrats!

So relieved - thank you! good luck everyone, looks like they are coming through now. I got a B, which would correlate with the theory that the high scorers were all processed first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Elorfanato wrote: »
    So the people who have received their breakdowns are the people who have already done their PCAs etc? Can we get some confirmation on this from someone? Has anyone got a mark breakdown who got the delay email?

Hows it?

I got my breakdown today, however Im waiting on PCA (I have a date for it) and medical. I wasnt part of the delay group.

Im happy with my results, but 3% more and I could have been outstanding, thats really annoyed me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mingmongaloo

Part of the delay group and got my pass (just!) email today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 CJ092

Still waiting, while my optimism drains away haha

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Geo1986

Well done. I receive nothing so assuming I didn't pass but so happy that people passed as it means certain people were wrong. :-) missyme - I'm coming to you for training next campaign :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Bob Law

Be interested to see what the scores of the 1st batch are vs us 2nd batchers.

I got 80 A*

Bob Law wrote: »
    Be interested to see what the scores of the 1st batch are vs us 2nd batchers.

I got 80 A*

Some first batch were thru before others had sat ac. Guessing your AC was quite late. Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mark1969

Just got my email and I passed as well. Congrats to everyone else who passed. Roll on the next stage now.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

Passed! Barely but i passed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Got my email there, 77% so an A. Pleased enough but also wish I'd managed the extra 3%!! I was one of second batch to get passes. Doing my pca in the next couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monty46

First time poster but been watching this for ages.
    Was in delay email group and had severe doubts I'd passed but just got the pass email

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

Passed! Happy enough with my score. Knew the sections I messed up in!

Taking comfort that some people have already failed PCA so hopefully enough spaces left!

Good luck to everyone else :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭canuck_copper

Passed...nice to finally know

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

19087 wrote: »
    Got my email there, 77% so an A. Pleased enough but also wish I'd managed the extra 3%!! I was one of second batch to get passes. Doing my pca in the next couple of weeks.

Annoying as hell isnt it! First assessment is what let me down, scored A's or A+ in the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Space_Invader

Has anyone got a fail yet? I haven't heard anything, so feeling too optimistic. Well done to those who've passed

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭KT0903

Just got my pass email. Best of luck to those still waiting, I hope you hear soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

Just read my breakdown, as expected the 2 sections i though i'd done badly in proved to be the case. Still managed to get a pass though, which for now is the main thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

I passed!!! Thank god, after that long wait. Can anyone shed any light on how the PSNI will be contacting us? Via email still or post? as I have moved home recently and haven't changed my address yet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

DaveNi wrote: »
    I passed!!! Thank god, after that long wait. Can anyone shed any light on how the PSNI will be contacting us? Via email still or post? as I have moved home recently and haven't changed my address yet!!!

PCA invites and vetting forms will be by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Maverick89 wrote: »
    PCA invites and vetting forms will be by post.

Thank you,
    Am i able to phone deliotte and change it?

• Advertisement

DaveNi wrote: »
    Thank you,
    Am i able to phone deliotte and change it?

Deloitte don't send them. Contact occupational health and wellbeing

Advertisement