Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 2 - The Assessment Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

Chez123 wrote: »
    Congratulations Guys!! Can't help but be a little jealous. Although glad use are out of this campaign lol
    Oh and I'm sure those of us who get through will have you tortured with questions

haha. those were my thoughts exactly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Delilahbeau

Chez123 wrote:
    Congratulations Guys!! Can't help but be a little jealous. Although glad use are out of this campaign lol Oh and I'm sure those of us who get through will have you tortured with questions

The makings of a good copper Congratulations and well done.. your hard work has paid off!

Thanks very much guys, it's been a long two years. It's a hard oul slog, but it'll be worth it!

I'm all ears if yous need to know anything at all. Just ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

Congratulations Delilahbeau and Iamveryhopeful

Good luck today everyone. I know Iamveryhopeful and myself are willing you all on. I'm expecting my results today also, but was offered a place in GV on Tuesday with himself, I'm sure we both hope to see some of you there come September!!

I'll be the Craic.
    If any of you have any questions about what comes next, or just want some reassurance, just drop me a PM. I'd be happy to help :)

I'll add to this.

Delilahbeau (despite being at the same stage as myself) has been EXTREMELY helpful to me with loads of questions I have had. So you cant go wrong asking for some advice. But be warned to expect some cheek back ;)

Delilahbeau (despite being at the same stage as myself) has been EXTREMELY helpful to me with loads of questions I have had. So you cant go wrong asking for some advice. But be warned to expect some cheek back

BUMCHEEK

No not really. I try to make my sarcasm known through every avenue possible.if you can't have a laugh you'll have an extremely hard time in GV. It is not a place for the craicless among our sort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ItWasntMe88

I'll add to this.

Delilahbeau (despite being at the same stage as myself) has been EXTREMELY helpful to me with loads of questions I have had. So you cant go wrong asking for some advice. But be warned to expect some cheek back ;)

Also a necessary quality of a decent copper in my opinion! Helpful, hard working and professional but can also have a bit of craic and not take life TOO seriously! An asset to any ones squad!

Also a necessary quality of a decent copper in my opinion! Helpful, hard working and professional but can also have a bit of craic and not take life TOO seriously! An asset to any ones squad!

G'awh, you're making me all fuzzy inside.

G'awh, you're making me all fuzzy inside.

LOL I'll say nowt ;)

BUMCHEEK

No not really. I try to make my sarcasm known through every avenue possible.if you can't have a laugh you'll have an extremely hard time in GV. It is not a place for the craicless among our sort.

I am very fortunate in the sense that all I have to do is look in the mirror for something to laugh at. Although I do seem to have misplaced my magnifying glass.

Sorry telescope.

Wait, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Momc82

Why? How many John's do you think applied?

Made me laugh! Much needed - thanks

• Advertisement

I am very fortunate in the sense that all I have to do is look in the mirror for something to laugh at. Although I do seem to have misplaced my magnifying glass.

Sorry telescope.

Wait, what?

You didn't loose it.. you gave me the lend of it, remember??:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Ok I missed that iamveryhopeful and Delilahbeau had got the dream call.

Well done you two.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Chez123

Soooo every 3 to 4 minutes is a good average to how much I'm refreshing my emails right now. I seriously wish I didn't have today off

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Bunsen1burner

Sooo hard to get through all this hanging around!!!

Chez123 wrote: »
    Soooo every 3 to 4 minutes is a good average to how much I'm refreshing my emails right now. I seriously wish I didn't have today off

Try being at work with nothing to do.. lol

I'll have the battery on my phone dead by noon if I keep going through my emails at this rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭swl33t

I'm working from home, thumbs getting sore scrolling this forum on the phone!

Goonerdee wrote: »
    I'll have the battery on my phone dead by noon if I keep going through my emails at this rate!

Me too lol arrgghh please send them soon

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Drummer64

I think Netflix knows I'm waiting on something important, two emails in the space if 20 minutes. .. Teasing me

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Chez123

I bet they are reading this laughing, knowing fine rightly they are hitting that send button just as they leave the office today

• Advertisement

2014 campaign the emails were sent out at 4:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Bunsen1burner

Goonerdee wrote: »
    2014 campaign the emails were sent out at 4:30pm.

Ill be pulling my hair out by then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ccfckyle

Third attempt at this - first time at AC and first time poster. Best of luck everyone.

Any word anybody?

Any word anybody?

unfortunately nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭swl33t

Btsport emails galore

swl33t wrote: »
    Btsport emails galore

BTSport, Sky, Netflix and Apple all about to receive some strongly worded emails if the don't quit! My nerves are in tatters!!

BTSport, Sky, Netflix and Apple all about to receive some strongly worded emails if the don't quit! My nerves are in tatters!!

For once hardly any emails have come in for me today...so every notification is checked with a nervous click

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭networksearch1

They not be sent out until between 4-6pm as per last few recruitments I would say.
    Mine for 1405 came through at 5:40 I think it was

• Advertisement

results are out

Advertisement