Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 3 - Vetting

Options
1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭NeeNaw21

Your credit report will show a search by ACPO if you're wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 46 new2022scs

Anyone willing to answer a question on vetting?

Regarding fixed penalty notices, I had 3 points for speeding 6 years ago which I know the date for but also 20 years ago that I really don't know the date, is there a way of finding out?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 williamhicks999

i would just put down a guess. They’ll be able to find the information out anyway if they need to. Just be as open and honest about everything. You’ll hear it time and time again, integrity is non negotiable.

I'm literally gonna write everything lol, thanks millions

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭crazyfire999

Yeah write down everything. I phoned the DVLA in Coleraine and they told me all my dates etc. if in doubt you could always do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭crazyfire999

for the record, I had 6 I think… I made it sound like I had unlimited amounts haha

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Anonymous4321

NI direct have this new thing where you can link your drivers licence to your account and view your driving record e.g. (FPN and Points).

I tried this earlier but it said my licence number wasn't valid

Thanks, think I will. I think I've had 9 in my 20 + years of driving ...opps

• Advertisement

There are 2 links in it. One is for English licences but the big green button is for NI licences. If it says .gov and not ni direct, you've clicked the wrong one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BlobBlob

Doing my vetting here, there appears to be no place to put bank details, debts, loans etc in the vetting form. Or am I missing this?

Also it doesn’t ask for speeding convictions, only for other driving convictions.

Am I completely missing it or do they not ask for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Narwahls

I can’t remember if it asked about banking stuff in the second form. With driving offences I just put my speed awareness course in the convictions section, I did it more just to be safe

• Registered Users Posts: 28 weesmurf33

Does anyone know how they check and verify employment history?

Advertisement