Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks from some places in Europe

Options
  • 14-06-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

By a mistake I posted into the thread "Finland is thanking you".

Here is some thanks that I collected and promised to pass to you:

From Venetia (enclosed in Italy):

Sogaro wrote:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Go raibh maith agat!
    (Grasie!)
    (Thank you! -[I suppose first line is in gaelic]- )
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    Marangon M. wrote:
    Grasie!
    Thanks!

Tode wrote:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] me sento vizin al popolo irlandese:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica].................................VENETO IS NOT ITALY[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica](I feel close to Irish people)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    From Stuttcart (Germany, an italian 30 yrs living there):

Mimmo wrote:
    If a referendum would be set here, only 30% of germans would vote yes.

From Tonga Island (he's an italian abroad):

dinonicola wrote:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial,Helveti][FONT=Verdana, Arial,Helveti] Bravissima Irlanda
    (Ireland very good)

...I add the following info. The italian minister Roberto Calderoli said to newspaper "Corriere della Sera":
    [/FONT][/FONT]«Un grazie al popolo irlandese per il suo voto. Tutte le volte in cui i popoli sono stati chiamati a votare hanno bocciato clamorosamente un modello di Europa che viene vista lontana dai popoli stessi. I popoli, ancora una volta, hanno dimostrato di avere maggiore saggezza rispetto a governi e parlamenti. La sovranità appartiene ai popoli e solo i popoli possono decidere di rinunciare ad essa»

(A thank you to the irish people for their vote. All times the peoples has been called to a say they have sonorously rejected a model of Europe which is felt far from the peoples itself. Peoples, still again, has demonstred to have more wiseness respect to the governments and they who sit in parliaments. The sovereignity belongs to the peoples and only the peoples can decides to renounce to it.)

Claudio G., I add my personal Thanks, of course.

Advertisement