Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4 - The Medical

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

faceman08 wrote: »
    got one or two on the line above with the left eye wrong but they went back to those ones i got wrong and let me try them again.hopefully got them right.

all the staff were sound.

roll on the results

Noooooo sweat. Aye the staff are really nice. Put you at ease. Youll be sweet. When did you do it? Results soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

got letter today at last.... i only fookin passed! :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Congrats. You look just a bit chuffed!

Good ye girl ye. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Bifbert

Congratulations. Hope you go all the way!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭faceman08

hey, well done PSM!! got my letter today aswell, passed too.

I guess i can look forward to more waiting now, and the SMT results.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

hey, well done PSM!! got my letter today aswell, passed too.

I guess i can look forward to more waiting now, and the SMT results.

Excellenty!!! Well done lawd (and laydeeeeee!)

:D

Excellenty!!! Well done lawd (and laydeeeeee!)

:D

Cheers MGH, im over the moon ive passed. Dont know how realistic my chances are with my merit number though.

i suppose theres only one thing to do......wait

Cheers MGH, im over the moon ive passed. Dont know how realistic my chances are with my merit number though.

i suppose theres only one thing to do......wait

Think if you've had a medical you're in with a real shout. No point in wasting money for someone not going to be offered a place.
    I think its not IF but WHEN.
    Lucky sod.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

Well done MGH and faceman :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Congratulations PSM, glad to hear your good news:). Hopefully we don't have too much waiting ahead now;)

bc84 wrote: »
    Well done MGH and faceman :D

why me? i aint dun nuthin'!!!

Methinks you mean PSM!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

nice one PSM lovvvin it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

You know I already said well done chick!:D:D Roomie!!!

Yooooo faceman, well done lad!

See you in GV along with the rest of the crew!;):D

Anybody get, or know of anybody who has got, SMT results from the medicals @ the beginning of May??:confused:

Yooooo faceman, well done lad!

See you in GV along with the rest of the crew!;):D

Thanks PYG, i really hope so!!!

I suppose we'll know better where we stand when the next batch of calls go out. See where they are on the list.

Bring it on!!:D

Nowt yet, you were the first from us lot to have med as well. I, on behalf of us fellow non-rc medicalisticers nominate you to ring the number provided in the medical pack and enquire about the SMT results tomorrow. Ok?;):D

Thanks PYG, i really hope so!!!

I suppose we'll know better where we stand when the next batch of calls go out. See where they are on the list.

Bring it on!!:D

There are quite a few of us over on the 'waiting room' list, would be class if we were all in together.

Nowt yet, you were the first from us lot to have med as well. I, on behalf of us fellow non-rc medicalisticers nominate you to ring the number provided in the medical pack and enquire about the SMT results tomorrow. Ok?;):D

Yeah no problems, i phoned that no but got an answer machine on several occassions!!! So , phoned switchboard & asked to get through to relevant dept, spoke to a guy who told me that we don't get anything if we passed it, only if you fail the test do we get a letter, though i don't think that's correct???

Surely we get a letter to say pass or fail???

• Advertisement

Yeah no problems, i phoned that no but got an answer machine on several occassions!!! So , phoned switchboard & asked to get through to relevant dept, spoke to a guy who told me that we don't get anything if we passed it, only if you fail the test do we get a letter, though i don't think that's correct???

Yep. You gets a letter sure enough. Shouldnt take that long really. I got that one before i got the medical pass letter but it took my medical pass about 4 weeks to come through so its in the post surely .....Well done faceman. Great news....

Ah good job, good job. I think fellow boardies in the past received pass letters. I think smyff said he got his 7 weeks after his medical.

Ah good job, good job. I think fellow boardies in the past received pass letters. I think smyff said he got his 7 weeks after his medical.

Aye i thought that. They are takin their sweet time right enough.

so are we elligle for the calls going out soon if we havnt received pass letters for SMT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

5, 6, 7... theyre all the same in my books. but it was pretty damn late.

Any May medical-ers receive SMT results yet?

thats a negative for bravo charlie 84 papa yankee golf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Delta2783

Guys, i got my SMT about 6 weeks after my medical, the lady on reception was kind enough to tell me i had passed when i rang her! (about the medical only). Then the letter came 5-6 weeks after to tell me the substance test or whatever was clear. However recently i got all my hair shaved off ( a number one all over) and you can still see the clump where the guy with the scissors scalped me! Damm it hurt!

bc84 wrote: »
    thats a negative for bravo charlie 84 papa yankee golf

10-4 bravo charlie

• Advertisement

I just looked there. At my well organised file. ha ha. I got my SMT results 19 (or so) days after medical.

Advertisement