Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good alloys Shop ( Co. Cork ) ?

Options
  • 14-06-2008 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, i just bought myself MB Clk200, and now i whant to put some wicked allloys on it.

Problem is i know only hallfords in Cork city. But prices in there a bit unreal in my opinion.

They whanted 1150eu for Dotz Hanzo 17" While i checked some internet shops in england, i sow prices around 700eu-800eu.

I know its still england, and moust of stuff is cheaper there. But maybe there are better options then hallfords in IRL?

So maybe any tip on good shop where i could order alloys? Action would be in Co. Cork.

P.S. Sorry for mine spelling mistakes i am not irish, so mine english skills a bit bad. By the way, i am really glad to see such forum on irish web. I was kind of looking for such place for awile :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

You'd be better off ordering off potn.co.uk?

shipping is pretty cheap considering the weight of them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ClioV6 wrote: »
    You'd be better off ordering off potn.co.uk?

shipping is pretty cheap considering the weight of them..

Now is it trustable? And how long deos it take to delever them?

Btw maybe you had any experience of ordering online alloys m8?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Now is it trustable? And how long deos it take to delever them?

Btw maybe you had any experience of ordering online alloys m8?

Definitely trustable!
    I ordered a set of these;
    http://www.potn.co.uk/p1019165.htm (yes I know they're amazing haha :D)

Says delivery time 3-5 days but they came in a week and a half once payment cleared..assuming those delivery times are for UK only anyway..

ClioV6 wrote: »
    Definitely trustable!
    I ordered a set of these;
    http://www.potn.co.uk/p1019165.htm (yes I know they're amazing haha :D)

Says delivery time 3-5 days but they came in a week and a half once payment cleared..assuming those delivery times are for UK only anyway..

Yeah it makes sence waiting so long, btw nice O.Z you got there, i was thinking of white O.Z. but was doubting about look of it. mine car is light green metalic, so it can look a bit bad :(

Thought cheers m8, i will chck it out now, Dotz hanza is still cheaper there.

Btw what tyres you get with it? and payment by visa right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jason@Potn

Hi guys my name is Jason Mc Donagh, I work for POTN.COM, We are currently building up the website for POTN.IE so we will be able to get you guys great prices, my entire family is from Co. Limerick, so I really want to help you guys. If there is anything I can do to help you just let me know either on this forum or to my email jason@potn.com and I will see what I can do for you. Also if you have any ideas or products you would like to see on the site let me know and i will do what i can to get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thats great to hear Jason! I am from Limerick too, will POTN will operating from an Irish base too?

Hi guys we will be setting up the web site first then hopefully I will be coming over and setting things up over there, so if you guys want to see any products on the site just let me know. Jason

Hi clio V6 can you drop me a email to jason@potn.com, just so i can see your order as I am making a folder of all our happy customers,cheers Jason

Cool, looking forward to it.

When you planning on opening website?

• Advertisement

Jason just sent you an email about some alloys!

We are hopefully going live before Christmas but I will let you guys know first.

Hey guys check out some of the massive deals POTN's got going at the minute, click this link to see what's happening this month. Trust me there's some crazy deals here (http://www.potn.co.uk/christmas_deals.php?utm_source=potn&utm_medium=home_page_feature&utm_campaign=xmas_deals). If you want any advise or shipping cost drop me a email to (jason@potn.com)

any news on potn.ie jason?

Advertisement