Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nominated next week?

Options
  • 14-06-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Who do you think will be up for nomination next week?

I think, like Steph it will be Mario and Alex, maybe Mikey as well, for the usual bail out reason of "I haven't clicked with him as well as the rest of the group."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah I reckon Mario and Alex. I still reckon there's a possibility of the producers coming up with some way for Alexandra to avoid it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Yeah, maybe they'll give her a task or something to gain immunity? I think Mario and Lisa also. People will vote for Mario and automatically think of Lisa. I promised myself I wouldn't watch Big Brother again about two years, and have missed the past couple of years, this year though has been compulsive watching so far. I guess I am just that bored!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

líreacán wrote: »
    Yeah, maybe they'll give her a task or something to gain immunity? I think Mario and Lisa also. People will vote for Mario and automatically think of Lisa. I promised myself I wouldn't watch Big Brother again about two years, and have missed the past couple of years, this year though has been compulsive watching so far. I guess I am just that bored!

I'm the exact same but this year has been good!! I think nominations will end up having Mario Lisa and Alex up for eviction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yeah I reckon Mario and Alex. I still reckon there's a possibility of the producers coming up with some way for Alexandra to avoid it.

Oh god i hope not, i really want her to go, i cant handle much more of "I told you remember I told you"- how did they find a bigger twat than charlie?!

Advertisement