Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Porsche Ever?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

S.I.R wrote: »
    porsches are generally best up-side down in the middle of finglas in fire.

not too big a fan of them :rolleyes:

If anyway possible with the scumbag who stole it in it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭Rob987

roughan wrote: »
    gone ages
    have a lovely 07 S now

Roughan, good to see you got it sorted. How are you enjoying the 3.4l version?

Given the discussion so far, it looks as if the 911 has raced into an unassailable lead in all its various (and glorious) guises. Personally, if given a choice of 911, I would probably go for the 997 Carrera S. I see Porsche have just boosted it to 385bhp whilst reducing emissions. Nice.

1973 911 RS certainly attractive too - white with red stripes and wheels IMHO. I have a soft spot for the 964 RS also - it certainly seems to attract a premium price based on UK examples I've seen.

In including the Boxster as my no. 5 in my list, it reflects purely my personal opinion of it, having run a fairly new one for the last year. It does not claim to be the fastest Porsche out there but it unquestionably has the heritage, handling and DNA of Porsche coarsing through it. The first brand new car produced by Porsche in almost 20 years and a pure roadster, right from the design table onwards. For this alone it deserves iconic status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dustpuppy

Best Porsche ever made is a 550 Spyder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

This type:
    1989-Porsche-911-Black-fa-lr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

The Carrera GT is the only Porsche for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement