Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bulgaria

• 14-06-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Hi, I was in Bulgaria last october and found it to be a great spot. Was also in sunny beach, I was there with the OH and two couples so was probably on a different holiday to you but there is a decent waterpark there about 15mins drive from sunny beach. It was cheap enough in aswell, bout 10euro if i remember correctly. Dont bother organising a bus or something, just jump in a taxi as they are cheap as chips. Also there is a huge outdoor formula1 go kart track about half an hour away in a taxi which was also brilliant fun, its in the middle of nowhere but the taxi only cost us about 15euro and he waited around for an hour or two and dropped us back for the same which is really good value.

We enjoyed just walking up and down the promenade and browsing the different shops\stalls street entertainers and there is also excellent shopping to be had where you can get anything from a fitted suit to excellent knock off merchandise. (Kinda like Kusadasi etc) In fact, I was raging I brought so much clothes with me as they have lovely shirts\runners\jeans etc. One of the couples that was with us was going skiing in Feb so they bought loads of North Face gear, jackets,windbreakers, ski trousers etc and they said that it was exactly the same as the real stuff. The nightlife wasnt amazing, found very few bars where there was live music, but we soon made ourselves a local and brought a few cd's down with us and they were more than happy to play a cd or an ipod, anyways hope this helps

Advertisement