Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m500 shotgun problem

Options
  • 14-06-2008 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

hey im trying to replace the seals in my gun btt theirs a 2 i cant get at. ther behind this cylinder yoke anyone know how 2 take it out? theirs no screws and it doesnt seem 2 budge .im really stuck :(. Any help would be really appreciated .Thanks lads

061.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

gremlins

theres no other explianation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Are you talking about the light grey/silver metal piece on the top with the button in the middle? Funnily enough, I just took mine apart last night and did the exact same thing, replaced all the seals. It had a minor gas leak before, seems fine now though.

Anyway, it does screw off, but mine was a little stiff at first too, I just took a spanner to it and turned, maybe spray some oil into it if it's not budging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

yup i had the same problem with my spare one as well but could only get one of them to come off, the other wont budge, ah well its working great again now :D cheers

Advertisement