Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those who already finished

Options
  • 14-06-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Just wonderin was it an anti-climax?

I'm finished next week but I'm the only one on the day I finish so can't get up to much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

The day you personally finish on may or may not be an anticlimax depending on what you do on that day (it's up to you!), but rest assured that Friday the 20th will not be one - every graduates in the country will be celebrating that night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭La0Fruitcake

Well I finished on Thursday and to be honest it doesnt feel like it!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 diagirl

i finished thursday, i was a great feeling but probably not the high i was expecting. i felt exhausted more than anything else! and aswell as that i was the first of my friends to finish, the rest have spanish, economics etc so they're on til next week. thats when i'll be going out to celebrate so hopefully that'll be a good night and not an anticlimax!

Advertisement