Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good deal on a HD TV

• 14-06-2008 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I recently got my room done up and i am looking for a good priced HD TV on which i can play my Xbox 360. I have my eye on http://xtravision.ie/xvElectrical.asp?id=386 which is €499 for a 32". Would that be suitable for the 360? Does anyone know of somewhere that sells decent priced HD's for €500 or under?
    Thanks,
    Shane. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

try luzertech on ebay, they auction a lot of flat screen tvs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 S h a n e

TBH, I'd rather get a TV i can pick up.. What is this luzerntech like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

The mirai one in xtravision will work perfectly with the 360. They are a good tv for the price.

Right, thanks, i think i'll just buy it tomorrow morning.. Does anyone know if i get a stand with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Well you wont get a table or anything like that but if you look at the picture there is a small stand that is included.

• Advertisement

Ok, but surely it is wall mountable, that will do the job.. :)

Advertisement