Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House number signs

• 14-06-2008 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

Does anybody know where you can get those house number signs I've seen on some houses in the Park? They're oval, black ceramic? ones with white digits.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

You can get them from the hardware stores in most towns/villages...the nearest one would be in the Village Arcade in Bray...you know the alley that brings you from Dunnes Drapery on the main st. up to the car park at the back of the Church. I got one done at the hardware store in Killiney shopping centre a few years back if that's handier. I think mine cost about €40 and took about two weeks to order in (apparent they didn't have my house number in stock :p).

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Lin03

Thanks astrofluff, found them in Brady's hardware store (next to the old cinema). Takes 4 weeks to order though :(

Advertisement