Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THANK YOU ALL

Options
  • 14-06-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I just wanted to say thanks to EVERYONE on Boards who helped this year:D...I did the leaving cert in the hospital...so hopefully through *divine* intervention I will not have to repeat....:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Beatrice wrote: »
    I just wanted to say thanks to EVERYONE on Boards who helped this year:D...I did the leaving cert in the hospital...so hopefully through *divine* intervention I will not have to repeat....:)

IN Hospital? :(:(

Must of been tough, wasn't aware of your situation but hope you done well anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

..you know we luv u man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭cartman444

your welcome.........:)

Can ya feel the love!.. yea thanks from me too, i got a lot of helpful info from this site and im sure ill get more with 3 exams to go. Its boards appreciation day!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

I'd like to thank my family, my manager, my editors, my PAs, and of course my PAs PAs. Id like to thank my teachers, my teachers teachers and the people who taught my teacher's teachers. Id like to thank each and every cleaner who has had to clean up a mess left behind by me at any point in my life. I'd like to thank the Central Bank of the People's Democratic Republic of Korea, established 1946. God knows where Id be without them.

Id like to thank luvlad as well of course.

Thats pretty much it. If I havent mentioned you then you obviously arent important to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

luke999 wrote: »
    boards appreciation day!

Not yet. I have a plan for this. But not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

wait till next saturday when all exams are finished

Ok it can be nxt sat, or fri. Im easy. Might write sum poetry, draw a picture, sacrifice a chicken, who knows. Im done for tnite, sound out.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Beatrice wrote: »

Repeating ain't that bad! But if you don't want to, I hope you don't have to!
    You have shown amazing courage..Fair fecks to ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭cartman444

I hope you do really well!!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement