Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audition: Post here for an "Official Nocturnal" title!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Do you think its me!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

joes girls wrote: »
    Do you think its me!!!!!
    Yes quite.

Really........!!!
    OK, its me!
    Now what colour to use???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Don't use a colour, inevitabley someone will use a colour which means they won't see your title as a background, whereas without the comp auto compensates.

So speaketh DooM.

BLACK! it is so!

• Advertisement

I think it looks good!!!
    Thanks...CDfm!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

i need a title too please ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    i need a title too please ?
    Official Dragon-Riding Killer Kitsune of the Nocturnal Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I like that Wolf - thank you. now i can just use it?

Yes indeed. Use it in good health.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

hey joes girls try hyperlink your title to the noc forum, you do it thusly

your title here [./url]

just remove the . in front of the second url!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Ahhh ... it does my black heart good to see this thread still going ... good-good :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

trout wrote: »
    Ahhh ... it does my black heart good to see this thread still going ... good-good :cool:

Nocturnal titles never die. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Title me . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Title me . . .

midnight document writer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

What do I do now?

EDIT: I see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I was given the title of: The Official Underwear Hunter and VPL Eliminator of the Nocturnal Forum.

The thing is, I was given that title when I had the username vflhp. I've since changed my username, and Bono Vox: The Official Underwear Hunter and VPL Eliminator of the Nocturnal Forum just doesn't have the ring it had with vflhp.

So, in a Nocturnal Forum first, I, Bono Vox am re-applying for a NNT (aka: New Noc Title)

Thanks guys!

PS: I hope this is allowed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

we have alot of hunters in the noc forum don't we... well i guess most of us are some form, of goolish night creature like warewolfs

Bono Vox wrote: »
    I was given the title of: The Official Underwear Hunter and VPL Eliminator of the Nocturnal Forum.

The thing is, I was given that title when I had the username vflhp. I've since changed my username, and Bono Vox: The Official Underwear Hunter and VPL Eliminator of the Nocturnal Forum just doesn't have the ring it had with vflhp.

So, in a Nocturnal Forum first, I, Bono Vox am re-applying for a NNT (aka: New Noc Title)

Thanks guys!

PS: I hope this is allowed :rolleyes:

How about:

the official Valvetronix rockband frontman of the noc forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

How about:

the official Valvetronix rockband frontman of the noc forum!

I like, I like!

I think that suits perfect!

• Advertisement

well if you like it, i think i can speak for doom:
    go ahead, throw it in there, just hyperlink it to the forum :D the doom has spoken!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Good Night to all who dwell within the hallowed halls of The Nocturnal Forum.
    I present myself for consideration to join your noble community. I have found solice in knowing that I am not alone, and that there are others who shun the "Melter!".

To properly gauge an appropriate title, I shall divulge the following information:
    I was studying the noble arts of Metallurgy, I would guess, in the mists of time when most of ye where dreams. I have strived to ensure that the generations that will follow after me, will have a good time, and enjoy the wonders that surround them. A simple wish, I know, but a constant vocation. I have no message or creed to inflict, but, when called upon, may offer a piece of wisdom I have captured along my journey.

I await, with pensive apprenhension, your suggestions. For now, I must retire, the "Melter" has awoken and I must protect my retreat. Until the Darkness returns, Adieu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Greetings mr mac.

What gets you up at this hour - could it be your quest causes sleepless nights.

Lets see - how does the Official Alchemist of the Nocturnal Forum ,I would suggest McAlchemist but you wouldnt know if the folks at McDonalds would sue.

How do you do CDfm?
    I appreciate your suggestion, it does indeed show insight, and I would be honoured to accept it. Must the Lords bestow the title?

Nope, just announce your acceptance and slap it into your sig.

Thank you, my Canis Lupus Roboticus friend!
    I just dropped by for a rest, and a quick beverage, before taking flight again.
    The night is just perfect tonight. Calm, quite, misty with that slight touch of icy coldness that doesn't make you cold, but freezes the tip of your nose! How lovely!

Glad I could be of some assistance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Can I have one?

Tell us something about yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I teach English in Korea and also develop software in my space time along with finishing my Master thesis.
    I miss western food and having people who understand English to speak to!

Hmmmm, this is just reminding me how boring my life is at the moment, I better type quicker and finish this dam thesis!

Advertisement