Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audition: Post here for an "Official Nocturnal" title!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Official Busty Delicious oh so auspicious rampantly title-editing Red Panda of the Nocturnal Forum? :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Solitaire wrote: »
    Official Busty Delicious oh so auspicious rampantly title-editing Red Panda of the Nocturnal Forum? :D:P

And we have a winner!!! Can we squeeze in something about me beating Fewfew in there?

And we have a winner!!! Can we squeeze in something about me beating off Fewfew in there?

FYP :P :P :P

:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That was ungentlemanly KotE and whilst we're no stranger to innuendo and single intenders here on the Noc forum, you may want to dial that back a bit.

• Advertisement

I apologise, unreservedly, for any offence caused.

There was no offence!! As i have said before, it takes a lot more than that to make me blush! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

You've beaten nobody because though you can remove the words, you cannot change the reality... the penguins ****ing HATE YOU.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You've beaten nobody because though you can remove the words, you cannot change the reality... the penguins ****ing HATE YOU.

NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!!

NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!!

THEY STILL DO!

• Advertisement

THEY STILL DO!

THEY LOVE ME!!

THEY LOVE ME!!

Don't make yourself a liar... it's not a good look for you. You've got your pound of title flesh, don't make this any worse with your lies. The penguins are always watching... judging...

Don't make yourself a liar... it's not a good look for you. You've got your pound of title flesh, don't make this any worse with your lies. The penguins are always watching... judging...

Your delusional.

Your delusional.

Oh no, I'm not claiming ownership over this cluster****!

Oh no, I'm not claiming ownership over this cluster****!

Its all your fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

May I have a title? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Get in line, Atavan, i've to get mine too :D:D

Atavan... give us some info, ya punk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

May I have a title? :D
    The official auto-milking micra-pokémod of the Nocturnal Forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Atavan... give us some info, ya punk.

What kind of info? :P
    The official auto-milking micra-pokémod of the Nocturnal Forum.

I like it, but not enough!

• Advertisement

What kind of info? :P

Sure go back through the thread and see how it's done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I want a new title, yes I do!

reallyrose wrote: »
    I want a new title, yes I do!

Yes, your current one is just a bit too.... easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Would it be possible for me to change mine from "Official Squirrel Enforcer and Abused Panda of the Nocturnal Forum" to "Official Squirrel Enforcer and Awesome Panda of the Nocturnal Forum"? The Abused part seems kinda creepy now.... :(

I may have preemptively altered it so as to allowed the hallowed nocturnal council to observe the proposed changes so as to see them before passing judgement on the matter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Would it be possible for me to change mine from "Official Squirrel Enforcer and Abused Panda of the Nocturnal Forum" to "Official Squirrel Enforcer and Awesome Panda of the Nocturnal Forum"? The Abused part seems kinda creepy now.... :(

I may have preemptively altered it so as to allowed the hallowed nocturnal council to observe the proposed changes so as to see them before passing judgement on the matter.
    I see nothing wrong with that.

What about an interim 'formerly abused now awesome panda'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I want a title too please. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I've given up riding glowing goblin ponies, so my sig seems a bit old :P Any help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Can I haz a title please? :D
    I'm an unemployed artist/designer who likes cookies, cheesecake, sci fi (esp star wars and doctor who), zombies, xbox etc...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OK, it's been a while, but this needs to be kicked off again. In the interest of making my life easier, please post after this if you want an Official Noc Title!

Advertisement