Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 08 Players....

• 14-06-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Is anyone absolutely sick of the fact that its so easy for an opponent to quit the game? I mean, at least with Pro Evo, or the last Pro Evo anyways, to quit you actually have to turn the console off. I'm tired of everyone I'm beating quitting before the final whistle. It's a bit of a joke, all they have to do is press start, quit, start a new game. Happy as larry.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope to God they do something about it in the 09. Finish the fcuking game, win, loss or draw. Takes the fun out of it completely.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

Haha, I'm glad I don't play Fifa. I suppose theres nothing you can really do except maybe submit bad feedback on them. Try maybe to add some people who don't quit early as friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I havent come across this problem, yet at least. Although I only signed up to Xbox Live during the week so I'm sure I'll come across it at some stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I come across it all the time. I generally give bad feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

You still get a 3-0 win so its not that bad. Just when your searching for a match, search for an oppenent witha low DNF%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

eoin2nc wrote: »
    You still get a 3-0 win so its not that bad.

Not always. I've about 10 games at least where I was winning, the guy quit, and the game never went on the record. Plus, then if your 4-0 its worth your opponent quitting. They should make it 10-0. A real incentive not to quit, and make it so that the guy actually has to turn off the xbox to do it.

That would be the right job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement