Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This thread doesn't deserve a title

Options
  • 14-06-2008 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a lady...and I'm lounging......but I'm feckin bored! :p

Anyone stayin in tonight, and if so, how the hell are you goin to entertain yourself for the evening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

way too easy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

PeakOutput wrote: »
    way too easy

Way too quick a reply! So I'm guessing you're not out tonight either! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Title (feel better now?)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sleepover \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im in for the night.fairly broke and no ones dong anything that ive been notified about

im going to watch a dvd,eat my own weight in food and post on boards...my wild saturday nights:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ooh let's play true or dare.

Title (feel better now?)

I likes it! :D
    Sherifu wrote: »
    Sleepover \o/

Yaaay, whose house shall we have it at? And everyone has to bring something nice to make the night even more fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

i'm going watching ghost in the shell.you should download blood+ op its great.
    Posted via Mobile Device

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Cremo wrote: »
    ooh let's play true or dare.

Spin the bottle maybe?

Im glossed up and ready to go. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Gonna watch Semi-Pro I think.

• Advertisement

Abigayle wrote: »
    Spin the bottle maybe?

Im glossed up and ready to go. :pac:
    dunno how that would work over the internet, i mean you could easily fix it so it lands on me the whole time not that i'd complain or anything it's just the others may get restless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ooooh iv semi pro dwnloaded actually

btw its only 4.45 were i am so loads of timeto go outbut i doubt i will

Cremo wrote: »
    dunno how that would work over the internet, i mean you could easily fix it so it lands on me the whole time not that i'd complain or anything it's just the others may get restless :D

Cremo, you do insist in over analizing. Now you've foiled my plan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Well i have just drank a bottle of wine! And i have a bottle of Jim Beam in the fridge. I will be drunk and posting myself later!

Jules wrote: »
    Well i have just drank a bottle of wine! And i have a bottle of Jim Beam in the fridge. I will be drunk and posting myself later!

:eek: How could I forgot something so simple as alcohol to help entertain myself??

Jaysus that's brilliant

**breakin out the bottle of Baileys**

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

I am BORED. noone around. ive sunk to a new low: im watching big brother :o

had a takeaway, my treat for the week, now just filling time until sleep. sounds really sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i'm sitting on my couch in my pyjamas already... all this stupid full time working is very tiring.... i wanna be a student again! :(
    sar84 wrote: »
    I am BORED. noone around. ive sunk to a new low: im watching big brother :o

had a takeaway, my treat for the week, now just filling time until sleep. sounds really sad :(

nooo don't watch big brother! things can't possibly be that bad. download 4od and watch every episode of father ted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

ugh im watching big bro too.! : (

really wanted to go out tonight but no one else is up for it! i was so looking forward to it!! arghhhhhh!

Top idea Jules! I quite fancy a P colada :D

/dashes to kitchen

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Well, Alicat, it's only about 2PM here several time zones west of ye, the sun is out, and we are all sunbathing (while I key on my lappy). Not sure what we will do with ourselves when it gets dark, but I'm sure we can get creative!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Go to the Personal Issues forums to cheer yourself up a little!!!!
    I'm playing online poker

Jarvis:D

See when i was in Oz i was never inside i was always out! Hate this stupid country sometimes. But on a plus side there is always E Entertainment channel. Also i have a tub of Hagen Daz Chocolate Midnight Cookies inthe freezer, that im thinking about having a touch of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Been out four times this week(thats more times than I was out in all of May) so today was my day of rest. I rested by going for an hour long cycle and dozing in bushy park listening to music for a while, now I'm waiting for the emersion to heat up before I hop in the bath with a book, afterwards its ben&jerrys and the new futurama movie.

I'm a guy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I'm playing mario kart in the spare room while the OH is getting drunk with a couple of her friends in the sitting room. Being drinking the last nights so taking it easy tonight before nextweekend

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Tragedy wrote:

I'm still debating that:D

OT you coming next week

Abigayle wrote: »
    Cremo, you do insist in over analizing. Now you've foiled my plan :(
    damn you and your edited post, i had the perfect reply, but alas is now foiled :(

Tragedy wrote: »
    Been out four times this week(thats more times than I was out in all of May) so today was my day of rest. I rested by going for an hour long cycle and dozing in bushy park listening to music for a while, now I'm waiting for the emersion to heat up before I hop in the bath with a book, afterwards its ben&jerrys and the new futurama movie.

Whats the sad face for? That sounds like a great day!

Kimora has just come on so that will keep me entertained for a bit!

Whats the sad face for? That sounds like a great day!

Kimora has just come on so that will keep me entertained for a bit!

Who or what is Kimora, and bring them/it here if possible so we can all enjoy the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

fonpokno wrote: »
    i'm sitting on my couch in my pyjamas already...

I never got out of mine today:o Chilling out on the couch with a bottle of wine and trying to find something on the box - not desperate enough to resort to Big Brother though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Tragedy wrote: »

bushy park - YAY! (i get excited when boardsies seem to live near me and im not the only boardsie in this part of the world!) i keep going to the playground... sitting there on the swings mourning my lost childhood.... i was also out 4 times this week and need much sleep to recover from it. hence the very early pyjamas and what appears to be a QI marathon on tv. :)

Hennybug wrote: »

I never got out of mine today:o Chilling out on the couch with a bottle of wine and trying to find something on the box - not desperate enough to resort to Big Brother though

ahh you're so lucky! i had work at 9 this morning... i woke up yesterday absolutely convinced that i didn't have to go to work. then i woke up again and realised i actually did. i nearly cried.

Advertisement