Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This thread doesn't deserve a title

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

E entertainment... Kimora lee simmons.... life in the fab lane its hilarious!!!! She is loaded and so into herself but **** it if i had her money and her body i wouldnt care what people thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well since we're talking about our days here was mine.

got up at 8:30 (stupid body clock still on work schedule)
    watched the rugby.
    went down to the cove and tried to take some photos, was an awful day for shots.
    went to a mates place, chilled, played some music/guitar etc.
    then remembered it is father's day tomorrow and rushed down to the town to buy something.
    tried some wii fit, it's hilariously good fun but i doubt it will help me shift weight due to my sheer laziness.
    sitting here now typing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

ah ive moved on now from big brother to sex & the city.

im so wrecked, but i really felt like going out. first saturday night in since i became single, feel like i should be out having fun, not sitting at home moping. usually a night in would involve some nice icecream but im trying to be good (& i had a pizza so thats not good!).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I got up at 9am...
    Went shopping (and bought a dress in Coast, yaay! :D)
    Helped my boyf buy supplies for his new house
    Came home and had dinner made for me
    Watched the footy
    Sat here for a while bored off my t*ts until I decided to see if there were more equally bored people around

What a waste of a day!

sar84 wrote: »
    ah ive moved on now from big brother to sex & the city.

im so wrecked, but i really felt like going out. first saturday night in since i became single, feel like i should be out having fun, not sitting at home moping. usually a night in would involve some nice icecream but im trying to be good (& i had a pizza so thats not good!).

F*ck tryin to be good! Enjoy your evening! Nyom nyom eat ice-cream nyom nyom

• Advertisement

Pizza is great.... i still have not opened the ice cream.... i will not!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Alicat wrote: »
    F*ck tryin to be good! Enjoy your evening! Nyom nyom eat ice-cream nyom nyom

nah im on a post-breakup trying to look fabulous diet. i dont actually WANT the icecream so its all good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I just walked on glass and hurt my foot so I am staying in with a lot of alcohol and I shall get smashed (hopefully not literally :() at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Hey all, I too am sat in bored out of my tree:(
    went father's day shopping today as it's my first saturday off in Aaaaaaages. Loading songs onto my laptop now, preparing for upcoming concerts - Wooo!:cool:

jezza wrote: »
    I just walked on glass and hurt my foot so I am staying in with a lot of alcohol and I shall get smashed (hopefully not literally :() at home.

Ooh Noooooo! Hope you got it checked out!?! You can never be too careful where glass is involved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Cazlou wrote: »
    Hey all, I too am sat in bored out of my tree:(
    went father's day shopping today as it's my first saturday off in Aaaaaaages. Loading songs onto my laptop now, preparing for upcoming concerts - Wooo!:cool:

Aw no did no one go out? I'm home earlier than expected! lightweeights I tells ya :D

Might pour myself a vodka, start as I mean to go on I say :D

Cathooo wrote: »
    Aw no did no one go out? I'm home earlier than expected! lightweeights I tells ya :D

Might pour myself a vodka, start as I mean to go on I say :D

Nope those who replied already had plans or just didn't want to:( Bloody typical that I wasn't on BGRH or AH yesterday and so missed the impromptu (sp?) beers last night, when I didn't have to be up today:mad: Ahhh just think of the money I'm saving and paying off my driving lessons:rolleyes::)

Mmmmm.....vodka......;)

Caz, i want to go to a concert but i cant get tickets!!!! I hav just had my third JB and pepsi! And keeping up with the kardashians is on now! Id love to B1tch slap that kim yoke!

Ooh Noooooo! Hope you got it checked out!?! You can never be too careful where glass is involved!
    Tweezers, thread, tcp and a brother = (i hope) a glass free foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

@jsb: yus! I'm shocked and appalled that I missed your beers last week :(

@fonpokno: bushy park rawks! My best friend used to live in rathdown so we spent many a summer rollerblading around bushy park/the high school, alas I but go there to lie on the grass, close my eyes and listen to music now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i was in school right beside bushy so i spent any a 6th year lunchtime lounging about it pretending to study... ahh the good old days.

Jules wrote: »
    Caz, i want to go to a concert but i cant get tickets!!!! I hav just had my third JB and pepsi! And keeping up with the kardashians is on now! Id love to B1tch slap that kim yoke!

Is it one on tonight? or an upcoming one? I'm always afraid to mention them on here...:pac:

Oooh but is your tetanus up to date?? I had an accident a few years back, fell on glass in the pub I worked in, we called the doctor and he told me to go straight to hospital as any glass related cut would need to be x-rayed and a tetanus injection:eek:

Oooh but is your tetanus up to date?? I had an accident a few years back, fell on glass in the pub I worked in, we called the doctor and he told me to go straight to hospital as any glass related cut would need to be x-rayed and a tetanus injection:eek:
    Ouch yeah! I got that needle in my bum about three years ago. Went flying through french doors while polluted drunk.

thread?????? :eek:

fonpokno wrote: »
    thread?????? :eek:

yeah i nearly hit him a kick in the face when he was poking at it with the tweezers. it was too small to lift out with a tweezers so he got a piece of thread and kind of worked it out with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Nope those who replied already had plans or just didn't want to:( Bloody typical that I wasn't on BGRH or AH yesterday and so missed the impromptu (sp?) beers last night, when I didn't have to be up today:mad: Ahhh just think of the money I'm saving and paying off my driving lessons:rolleyes::)

Mmmmm.....vodka......;)

Ah that's crap, sorry chicken, I can share a drink with you by the powers of technology though :D are you on your summer hols from work now?

jsb wrote: »
    I'm still debating that:D

OT you coming next week

Is OT me? If so, I did not see this, and I apologise profusely!

I've been hired by my parents to help out at the annual BBQ next week :(

yeah i nearly hit him a kick in the face when he was poking at it with the tweezers. it was too small to lift out with a tweezers so he got a piece of thread and kind of worked it out with that.

oh my jebus i had this awful image of you sewing your own foot up! jebus!

OT = Off Topic

Its a repeat of the New Orleans thing! But id still liek to slap her!

fonpokno wrote: »
    oh my jebus i had this awful image of you sewing your own foot up! jebus!

*giggle* me too

Was imagining Jezza proudly holding up her foot to find she accidently sewn her toes together after consuming too many vodkas :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'm bored and stuck at home :(

Hahahahahahaha oh lord :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Alicat wrote: »
    Is OT me? If so, I did not see this, and I apologise profusely!

I've been hired by my parents to help out at the annual BBQ next week :(

sorry no, it was at Tragedy.

but shame that you can't come out, as the girls who have been to one will tell you they are a good laugh so if your BBQ finishes early enough you could still head in.

@Tragedy cool cool, it will be good to see you again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

was out lastnite til seven in the morning, pretty sore head today!

hmm, do i dare go out again tonight?!

• Advertisement

of course you dare go out tonight! i'd so be out dancing tonight if i had anyone to dance with! i think there should be more boards impromptu beers like the after hours one last night. raging i missed it! would've been fabulously random and very brave for me!

Advertisement