Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This thread doesn't deserve a title

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Alicat wrote: »
    Oh you will hate them when college starts back. I don't mind the bus in the middle of the day, it's grand. It's the traffic in the mornings, and the bus is packed, and havin to get up in time for the friggin thing :mad:
    42 or 32A? If it's the 42 then I feel your pain - Donnycarney can be a NIGHTMARE! Hence me changing careers in order to avoid that mayhem!:cool:

Tragedy wrote: »
    i love getting the bus :o

Maybe its cycling through wind/rain/hailstones/snow last winter to and from work in the dark? :)

Yeah the good thing about getting the bus is shelter from the weather - and once you're on it you can switch on the mp3 (not too loud mind!) and chill!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

yes its the gettin up for stuff that i despise. i love my bed too much and dont get to spend nearly enought time with it... i also love the bus! i sit on it bouncing along happily to my mp3, i find the whole thing very relaxing! other than those times that people sit on you or stare at you incessantly. and i experienced both of those today!

i love the 74.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Cazlou wrote: »
    42 or 32A? If it's the 42 then I feel your pain - Donnycarney can be a NIGHTMARE! Hence me changing careers in order to avoid that mayhem!:cool:

I don't even have to go that far! I have to get the 102 (previously the 230) into Swords and there is mountains of traffic!

Apparently school children have lost the ability to walk to the school down the road and require an SUV EACH!

Which means I have to get an earlier bus to make sure I get there in time! Just to get to Swords!

Tragedy wrote: »
    i love getting the bus :o

Maybe its cycling through wind/rain/hailstones/snow last winter to and from work in the dark? :)

But but but its even better in a car! :D

You can have your radio or MP3 up as loud as you like, and a car is like a big handbag! When I start driving to work, I won't have to rationalise what I bring to work depending on the size of my bag, I can just f*ck it all in the car! :D :pac:

• Advertisement

I don't even have to go that far! I have to get the 102 (previously the 230) into Swords and there is mountains of traffic!

Apparently school children have lost the ability to walk to the school down the road and require an SUV EACH!

Which means I have to get an earlier bus to make sure I get there in time! Just to get to Swords!

Ooooh I think I know which school you mean....:rolleyes:
    But but but its even better in a car! :D

You can have your radio or MP3 up as loud as you like, and a car is like a big handbag! When I start driving to work, I won't have to rationalise what I bring to work depending on the size of my bag, I can just f*ck it all in the car! :D :pac:
    Hee hee - I've already started putting stuff in the car, even though I can't even take it out yet..:o

thats one of the reasons i wanna drive! just so i can be my own dj in my own automotive handbag! its terribly annoying that you cant sing on the bus... i restrict myself to doin it at bus stops and walking places only... i apologise if you hate those people who sing out loud!

fonpokno wrote: »
    thats one of the reasons i wanna drive! just so i can be my own dj in my own automotive handbag! its terribly annoying that you cant sing on the bus... i restrict myself to doin it at bus stops and walking places only... i apologise if you hate those people who sing out loud!

:pac::pac::pac: I do that ALLLLLL the time!:D

Hee hee - I've already started putting stuff in the car, even though I can't even take it out yet..:o

I shall have a change of clothes, extra shoes, extra toiletries and make-up etc etc :D

:pac::pac::pac: I do that ALLLLLL the time!:D

thank jebus! there was a thread in AH a while back giving out about it! i accidentally started singing out loud on the bus today but i dont think anyone heard me over the engine. i'm terribly enthusiastic about my singing along with my mp3. nothing shall stop me!!!

• Advertisement

I shall have a change of clothes, extra shoes, extra toiletries and make-up etc etc :D

How stereotypical are we going to be???!!!:pac::pac:

thank jebus! there was a thread in AH a while back giving out about it! i accidentally started singing out loud on the bus today but i dont think anyone heard me over the engine. i'm terribly enthusiastic about my singing along with my mp3. nothing shall stop me!!!

:pac: I don't think I've ever burst into song on the bus unknownst to myself,I just tap my foot and bop my head:o
    my problem is walking along singing away then realising a car window is open/there's someone in the garden I'm passing/there's been someone behind me all along:eek::o

How stereotypical are we going to be???!!!:pac::pac:

This is The Ladies Lounge, we can be as bloody stereotypical as we like!! :p:pac:

This is The Ladies Lounge, we can be as bloody stereotypical as we like!! :p:pac:
    EXCEPTIONALLY good point!:D

:pac: I don't think I've ever burst into song on the bus unknownst to myself,I just tap my foot and bop my head:o
    my problem is walking along singing away then realising a car window is open/there's someone in the garden I'm passing/there's been someone behind me all along:eek::o

its mortifying isn't it??? and my road is full of elderly people so they all seem extra shocked to see someone singing out loud for no apparent reason. altho if there's a car window open or i;m gettin funny looks i sometimes sing extra loud so they know im singing and not just talking to myself...

wooo stereotypes! i <3 sterotypes.

its mortifying isn't it??? and my road is full of elderly people so they all seem extra shocked to see someone singing out loud for no apparent reason. altho if there's a car window open or i;m gettin funny looks i sometimes sing extra loud so they know im singing and not just talking to myself...

See? You need to be driving in your own car! :p

oh it so is!:D

ok my pretties, methinks it's time for me to turn in, Thank youuuuu for keeping me entertained and for some crazy random fun chats!!:D nite nite;)

night Caz! i really should go to sleep but i'm too addicted to this right now...

btw Alicat - WOO for nocturnal sigs! :D

Toodles! :D

btw Alicat - WOO for nocturnal sigs! :D

It's cause we're cool :cool: :pac:

• Advertisement

oh most definitely! not nerds at all at all... super cool! i'm feeling strangely hyper for this hour of the morning!

oh most definitely! not nerds at all at all... super cool! i'm feeling strangely hyper for this hour of the morning!

Me too, a strange sort of tired giddiness!

yes so i'm gonna take that as i sign to toddle off! bet ya i won't be able to sleep now... night!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

I'm from the malahide end of the malahide road myself

**** there is alot of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

This driving lark is fun, it took me to Lidl where I found ouzo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Okay, the photo's thread and the saturday night thread as just not matching up.

What the hell are all you Ladies doing sat in on a Saturday night?

Madness i tells ya.

We was havin some lady time :p

is it just me or is today fabulously boring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

is it just me or is today fabulously boring?

Just you. I have about 500+ photos i need to trawl through to find anything worth keeping. Will keep me nicely busy for a while i think!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I went up the hellfire club, 150seconds from top to car on the way down :D

Now going for a cycle around the lovely suburbs before mums roast sunday dinner \o/

Advertisement