Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Beacon Quarter (beside stillorgan luas stop) to Clontarf

Options
  • 14-06-2008 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭

I need to get there for work. I have just moved here and it's a pain. I know the only bus which goes there is the 103. Is there anyway i could get a bus from stillorgan to somewhere and then get a connecting bus from there to Clontarf. Do buses go across the city like that. They just seem to go into town but i can get the luas for that and then get a train to clontarf. It just seems a pain to go in a different direction to get to work. There must be a shorter way by getting 2 buses. Please help. Can find nothing online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭redrob13

I'd suggest taking the 114 (stops near Beacon) to Blackrock Dart station, and then the Dart to Clontarf. Alternatively, LUAS to Stephen's Green, brisk walk to Abbey Street and pick up the 130 out to Clontarf.

Advertisement