Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario fanclub (Irish branch)

Options
  • 14-06-2008 10:06pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Idiot:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

310w_reginald08.jpg:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Matt-LeBlanc.jpg

Does anybody else NOT see the similarity?

Sylvester Stallone, maybe. Joey from Friends, no.

stallone02.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think he managed to ruin any slight chance he had of winning with that one sentence

Mario once visited the Virgin Islands, they are now just known as "The Islands"

Mario's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Mario.

Mario can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Mario once won a game of connect 4 with just THREE moves.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Mario.

Mario does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Mario goes killing.

Superman owns a pair of Mario pajamas.

Giraffes were created when Mario uppercutted a horse.

Mario can slam a revolving door.

Mario has counted to infinity - twice.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Mario allows to live.

When Mario does push ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down.

Mario doesn't churn butter, he roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

Mario has fired Sir Alan Sugar.

Earthquakes are not real, it is just Mario jumping out of a plane and punching the ground.

Mario's house has no doors, just walls he walks through.

There is no such thing as global warming, Mario was cold, so he turned the Sun up.

Mario, did in fact, build Rome in a day.

Mario was once in a gunfight and a knifefight at the same time, the guns and knives lost!

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Mario has let live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

To add to the above:
    Mario has married a hot 19 year old blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I was worried when I saw the title, thought there really was a fanclub:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Mario= David Brent+ Gus

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Tbh I don't really mind Mario,I think his treatment of Mikey is very generous and is the one person to look out for him, although being the oldest in the house him and Lisa tend to stay away from the group fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

He's not bothered coz he's got a huge fan base lmao...what a muppet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Tbh Mario isnt the worst, he doesnt seem spiteful or bitchy at all.
    I reckon keep him for the ruptions he'll cause..at least its good honest intention rather than the likes of nasty bully Alex.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Massive Mario fan here. Yeah, he might love himself a bit, but I genuinely believe he isn't game-playing, and unlike a fair few of the others (including everyone's favourite, Luke) he does not go and lick one persons ass whilst badmouthing an another, only to go to that person and start licking up to them.

Also, some of the lines he comes out with are hilarious. He is David Brent with muscles.

Anyone else see this the other night, it was gas. The way Lisa was thinking she was the sh/t in the bedroom with her new lipstick, and the other housemates in the bedroom were nodding along to her, but thinking to themselves that she looked horrific. However, along comes good aul Billy Bullshiner himself, giving his tupence worth, and telling it like it is

Namesco wrote: »
    Mario once visited the Virgin Islands, they are now just known as "The Islands"

Mario's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Mario.

Mario can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Mario once won a game of connect 4 with just THREE moves.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Mario.

Mario does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Mario goes killing.

Superman owns a pair of Mario pajamas.

Giraffes were created when Mario uppercutted a horse.

Mario can slam a revolving door.

Mario has counted to infinity - twice.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Mario allows to live.

When Mario does push ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down.

Mario doesn't churn butter, he roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

Mario has fired Sir Alan Sugar.

Earthquakes are not real, it is just Mario jumping out of a plane and punching the ground.

Mario's house has no doors, just walls he walks through.

There is no such thing as global warming, Mario was cold, so he turned the Sun up.

Mario, did in fact, build Rome in a day.

Mario was once in a gunfight and a knifefight at the same time, the guns and knives lost!

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Mario has let live.

How long did it take you to copy and paste a Chuck Norris list, and Replace 'Chuck Norris' with 'Mario'. ...............:pac:

That lipstick thing is amazing.
    Mario's missus did honestly look daft
    Weak man says you look lovely "luv" ..and then everyone laffs at "luv"
    Mario says you look like the Joker ..she clearly respects his opinion and removes it..and gets her dignity back before the rest of the HM's see the daft makeup.

I quite like Mario for his honesty..he shoots from the hip, even with the missus and she clearly respects his opinion.

Mario has a few weeks more left in him I hope.
    I think Luke is playing up around him about the whole fan club thing..Luke is a smart cookie no doubt.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Anyone know if there's any videos floating around from his previous TV appearances, there seems to be a complete void on the net!

I've seen the pic of him on Ant & Dec, but is there a video of the appearance?

Sean_K wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's any videos floating around from his previous TV appearances, there seems to be a complete void on the net!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRC-CB9SxVI

Go to 53 seconds

And also
    bb12.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Mario's Chavtastic.
    I wretched a little watching him and his shemale friend last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Somebody take the Shovel off Mario.
    ON SECOND THOUGHTS ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I like mario apart from the fact he mentions that mikey is blind every 5 mins... emmmmm ya i think every1 realises and i dont think mikey wants to be reminded that much

Here's the episode and of Mario on Ant and Dec YouTube

[Approx 9 mins long]

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhS5GVxoGj8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Anyone see Lisa squeezing Mario's spots on his back? Vomit...

I'm resurrecting this thread for those who are fans of Mario.

The big man has been an immense presence over the last 24 hours. He assessed, facilitated, and managed. Word on the street is that after viewing today's BB, the UN is thinking of sending Mario into Zimbabwe.

Anyone see the facilitator gag on BBLB just there. Brilliant. Even the hardened TV critic admitted they have taken to him.

I'm resurrecting this thread for those who are fans of Mario.

The big man has been an immense presence over the last 24 hours. He assessed, facilitated, and managed. Word on the street is that after viewing today's BB, the UN is thinking of sending Mario into Zimbabwe.

Lollers, my respect for Mario grows by the day.
    Himself and Lisa seem to be the only ones in there that are acting like themselves and not to the camera's, I suppose they draw on each other for strength.
    They really make the others look like bickering kids.

Mario the managerial legend to win it i say!!

Supercell wrote: »
    Lollers, my respect for Mario grows by the day.
    Himself and Lisa seem to be the only ones in there that are acting like themselves and not to the camera's, I suppose they draw on each other for strength.
    They really make the others look like bickering kids.

Mario the managerial legend to win it i say!!

Would love for Super M to win. George on BBLB made the interesting point that Lisa and Mario haven't had one squabble or row. They work very well as a couple, and showup how petty and childish some of the 'fun gang' can be.

Whilst most ex-house-mates usually end up doing nightclub openings etc. how cool would it be to get Mario in to your work for a day to conduct a risk assessment, and facilitate. :D

Dont you guys have a funny feeling these two have
    watched BB from start to finish ?
    ALL of the BBs and know exactly how to play it,l hope
    l am wrong but only time will tell.
    Mario definitly got himself noticed in the first week
    and then blended into the background,which was very
    clever,but having said that he has gone up in my estimation since(he handled spitgate extremly well.
    l still think they have an unfair advantage going in there,BUT l also think somewhere along the line(both of them still being there) that BB will mess with their heads.
    Bring it on BB cause l would love to see how they would handle it.;)

cobrakai2xv3.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

They (M&L) have an unfair advantage in that, although they are free to nominate one another, in reality, they are never going to nominate each other and so may be able to stay just below the level to be put up for eviction.

l do hope they are there for a while,Mario took control
    without even having to say a word,and Lisa seems to have a head of sense,l reckon they will turn out to be
    very watchable.
    (l just wish he'd distance himself from Mikey):(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Just watched the Ant and Dec clip there, I love the fact that he keeps his own accent the whole time!! What a legend!!! After watching that, think I shall go vote for him in the favourite housemate poll!!

Advertisement