Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weakness!

Options
  • 14-06-2008 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

So Girlies.. whats yours?
    I cannot get enough of milk chocolate hobnobs. Oh sweet christ they're unreal.
    Shoes, dresses and it would seem, short shorts, would also be my weakness. I cannot resist buying them, even though I know deep down I will not wear them as much as they deserve to be worn.

Handbags too. But not as much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Expensive pretty dresses....I don't have enough social events to wear them all to! Unless I introduce some sort of party trick where I change costumes every hour

Also, if I'm in a restaurant and any sort of warm chocolate fudge/brownie thing is on the dessert menu, I HAVE to get it. Even if I'm stuffed to the gills. I will sit there and finish it even if it kills me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Ice cream and dvds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

Tea. I love tea. It's my biggest weakness, followed closely by bright colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

Dresses i love pretty dresses i mean really over the top stuff - i'm a totally girly girl getting all dolled up for a night out - i always tend to be overdressed not mad about jeans and t-shirts.. and high heels how i love high heels

but i never have somewhere really dressy to go i was such a tomboy when i was younger i'm making up for it now

have to agree tea is a constant fix for me, love having tea when i'm tired, stressed or relaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

quinevere wrote: »
    Dresses i love pretty dresses i mean really over the top stuff - i'm a totally girly girl getting all dolled up for a night out - i always tend to be overdressed not mad about jeans and t-shirts.. and high heels how i love high heels

I approve, and applaud that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

My phone, alcohol and the internet would be my weaknesses, I don't like living without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

mine would have to be dvd's, cadbury's gatueu cake, dressing in a way i know will drive my man crazy:P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

mollybird wrote: »
    dressing in a way i know will drive my man crazy:P

that's not a weakness, it's a strength ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

shoes and bags. i can never afford them but god if i had money i'd have no clothes at all and would only possess shoes and bags. also food. especially chocolae, god i could just eat all day every day. im always bloody hungry! i've recently come to enjoy dresses since i realised i don't actually have the worst pair of legs in the world.... also the interweb. and ya know those melty singing voices? like chester in linkin park and george michael? their voices are like...melty. and i'd gladly listen to that all day long! i think i have a very addictive personality...

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

garlic cheese chips......at 2.23am!!!!:D

• Advertisement

that sounds so ridiculously delicious...so hungry...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

fonpokno wrote: »
    shoes and bags. i can never afford them but god if i had money i'd have no clothes at all and would only possess shoes and bags. also food. especially chocolae, god i could just eat all day every day. im always bloody hungry! i've recently come to enjoy dresses since i realised i don't actually have the worst pair of legs in the world.... also the interweb. and ya know those melty singing voices? like chester in linkin park and george michael? their voices are like...melty. and i'd gladly listen to that all day long! i think i have a very addictive personality...

i... but.. george.. .and chester... similar? what? can't say i see the similarities there... both awesome voices in their own rights, but duno if i could compare them like that...

my weaknesses are ... chocolate. tea. tea and chocolate. milo. skittles. berry skittles. several packets of skittles and berry skittles combined.. cds on sale, incubus and elbow (impossible to stay angry), water, admitting i have actual weaknesses.

oh crumble i'm not saying they sound alike or anythin but they both have that same melty quality. George Michael singing I Can't Make You Love Me and Chester singing....well i can't think of any song in particular but he has general super melty goodness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

aviendha wrote: »
    garlic cheese chips......at 2.23am!!!!:D

You've forgotten the bacon bits! :eek:

Im with you on that one. Also, Hagen Daaz cookies and cream. Also the Phish Foods by ben and jerrys. Speaking of which here yis go.

oh crumble i'm not saying they sound alike or anythin but they both have that same melty quality. George Michael singing I Can't Make You Love Me and Chester singing....well i can't think of any song in particular but he has general super melty goodness!

i'd've always described chester's as more shivery than melty... i'd describe say brandon boyd as melty (in my fantasy, you look good entwined, in my hair and skin and spit and sweat and spilled red wine... :))...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

jezza wrote: »
    Shoes, dresses and it would seem, short shorts,

These are good things.. Don't stop :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

My weakness would be chocolate, love the stuff (my hips dont), really high heels, because Im a midget..handbags, the colour pink, and tea, with a penguin bar (mint) where you use it as a straw and all the chocolate melt..like an orgasm for your mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Mine would have to be Ben and Jerry's ice cream, bagels and cheeseburgers. I love them all. I have too many skirts and never wear half of them but still buy them and of course shoes, but I can never afford them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Exposing your weaknesses on an internet forum were your first, and last, mistakes! :D
    Bow before your god!

if god offers unlimited skittles, then we have a deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Yes, but to be a priestess of my worship you must wear the proper regalia.

skittles_dress_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I blame the crap Irish weather during the summer, it leads to much time spent indoors and thus my weakness: big brother. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

Alicat wrote: »
    I approve, and applaud that! :D

Thanks Alicat -

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Mine are

Rashers sambo's
    Coffee Slices
    Chocolate
    Crisps
    Buying ridiculous amounts of jeans and shoes
    And of late, assessories.... lots of em :p

This 'you only live once' and 'sure you may as well spend it now, you cant when you dead' mentality creeps into my head as I enter a shop :confused:

My OH dosen't get it at all. Meh... men:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

*makes notes for next beers*

And Crumble Froo, you better bring me a box load of Berry Skittles when you're coming over!

oh my god coffee slices. i'd completely forgotten about them. i think i'll have to find one to buy tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

oh my god coffee slices. i'd completely forgotten about them. i think i'll have to find one to buy tomorrow...

Believe it or not the coffee shop in Holles St hospital in town sell the nicest coffee slices on the planet. I have actually driven in especially in the past for them. Think I may have a problem :D

kowloon wrote: »
    Yes, but to be a priestess of my worship you must wear the proper regalia.

skittles_dress_2.jpg

some depths even i wouldnt sink to! dress! *shudder*
    feylya wrote: »
    *makes notes for next beers*

And Crumble Froo, you better bring me a box load of Berry Skittles when you're coming over!

ill bring them... but if i get peckish during the two days im travelling, you'll hardly hold me responsible, will you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

LadyE wrote: »
    like an orgasm for your mouth.

:eek:
    Gah! Thanks, for that unwelcome image!:mad::(

Can't actually think of anything I'd describe as something I've a weakness for... when I have to I can cut my spending to near nil.
    Some days when I just don't feel like it I'll barely eat, there are days I'll hardly use the computer, others where I won't listen to any music, some where I won't watch any TV/DVDs, some where I won't do any reading....

Guess my weakness is anything that keeps my mind occupied.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Also, if I'm in a restaurant and any sort of warm chocolate fudge/brownie thing is on the dessert menu, I HAVE to get it.
    Even if I'm stuffed to the gills. I will sit there and finish it even if it kills me.[/quote]
    Actually im the same or if their is a way around it just to order the death by chocolate and nothing elsw

Advertisement