Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weakness!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

brownies for sure.

coke (the cola kind) / jolt cola / red bull cola.

women nerds :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

fonpokno wrote: »
    oh my god coffee slices. i'd completely forgotten about them. i think i'll have to find one to buy tomorrow...
    Believe it or not the coffee shop in Holles St hospital in town sell the nicest coffee slices on the planet. I have actually driven in especially in the past for them. Think I may have a problem :D

My favourite cream cake. If you're anywhere near Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Mannings Bakery do really great (and big!) coffee slices.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Zaph wrote: »
    My favourite cream cake. If you're anywhere near Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Mannings Bakery do really great (and big!) coffee slices.

Yep, 2nd best I reckon, they do an amazing carrot cake too :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

ill bring them... but if i get peckish during the two days im travelling, you'll hardly hold me responsible, will you?

Your skittles for a signed album cover... ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Make-up.
    Shoes.
    DVDs.
    Internet.
    Books.
    Pepsi Max.

• Advertisement

The internet, buying books, kitchen ware and gadgets, speaking my mind, chocolate and dairy products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MackerDaCracker

lucozade im addicted and anyting sparkly as soon as i c it i have to have it its ridiculous :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

lucozade im addicted and anyting sparkly as soon as i c it i have to have it its ridiculous :p

There's a perfectly serviceable default font available, please use it in future, there's no need for large or unusual fonts. And for future reference, text speak is not permitted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

feylya wrote: »
    Your skittles for a signed album cover... ;)

deal deal and DEAL!

Advertisement